New Trend...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I completely agree with you..
Ok i'll pick you up off the floor now :D
In all fairness, note im sayin SOME men can be very fickle.. I actually think its sad..
I'm not really sure who is the worst.. the women who are reaping the benefits..
Or the men who are being so stupid..
EXACTLY! Both as bas as each other! I know a girl who has benefited off the stupidity of men in this way for over a year - She sells her really old tatty underwear to them, while getting 'gifts' which can cost hundreds of pounds from men she doesn't even know (including sexy lingerie) which she then wears out and enjoys with her boyfriend! They both laugh about things privately, but then...the men keep buying and she keeps selling.
This.... (y)
From a man's point of view, being a male... It's the guys faults for being naive enough to buy these things.

27 April 2015
I completely agree with you..
Ok i'll pick you up off the floor now :D
In all fairness, note im sayin SOME men can be very fickle.. I actually think its sad..
I'm not really sure who is the worst.. the women who are reaping the benefits..
Or the men who are being so stupid..
Consider us gobsmacked lol xx

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

This.... (y)
From a man's point of view, being a male... It's the guys faults for being naive enough to buy these things.
Indeed men pay a fortune for worn out shoes.. i think air hostess's and nurses comand the most.. all the men ask for is a photo of your feet in them.
I have a freind who buys from charity shops..snaps her foot in one.. and sorted.. she got contacted by a japanese guy.. he's a regular buyer.. and paid her £500 for a pair of sandals...
Guess if he keeps buying she'll keep selling. :rolleyes:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm now sitting thinking that there might be a good earning opportunity for me here. I like the charity shop angle for getting shoes, and I'm sure girls at work would be up for putting them on and getting a pic taken. I'd be happy with £50 never mind £500.
We looked into one thing that took off hugely on Twitter; used knickers, or as they call em (hate this) used 'panties' Grrr.
They were selling like hot cakes!! The most expensive? Wait for it... soiled, and knickers worn during that time of the month. :sick::sick:
People were buying them like hotcakes. Seriously.. and people were making money!
But, I do believe the whole thing has quietly dropped off a touch...

M

meet_the_fockers

Bloody hell.. Do they take uggs and toms as thats all i have left lol
More than likely hun.. Footwear is a big! Fetish..
But you dont do e-bay.. there is one stipulation in the advert re E-bay rules... if i remember rightly *dont quote me* they must be worn but in good condition.

M

meet_the_fockers

I'm now sitting thinking that there might be a good earning opportunity for me here. I like the charity shop angle for getting shoes, and I'm sure girls at work would be up for putting them on and getting a pic taken. I'd be happy with £50 never mind £500.
:rofl: no fool like an old fool ai.. fickle..
Sex sells always.

D

Deleted member 3411

I have read through this blog a couple of times over the last week and I am still confused about something. At a club we have to be a member or at least register ourselves because this is how they separate a club from a brothel. So surely the same applies to people advertising themselves as quote swingers but for money. A swinger is someone who as part of a couple enjoy fun with like minded other couples but if you advertise this for money surely you are now soliciting for the purposes of sex which is illegal. You're not swingers you're a prostitute couple. I have never wanted to pay for sex and never would consider being paid for it.... the whole point is to feel desired and be desired and to be with someone you desire. A couple who expect to be paid are almost immediately stating that if it wasn't for the money they sure as hell wouldn't want to be with you in which case I don't want them either.....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have read through this blog a couple of times over the last week and I am still confused about something. At a club we have to be a member or at least register ourselves because this is how they separate a club from a brothel. So surely the same applies to people advertising themselves as quote swingers but for money. A swinger is someone who as part of a couple enjoy fun with like minded other couples but if you advertise this for money surely you are now soliciting for the purposes of sex which is illegal. You're not swingers you're a prostitute couple. I have never wanted to pay for sex and never would consider being paid for it.... the whole point is to feel desired and be desired and to be with someone you desire. A couple who expect to be paid are almost immediately stating that if it wasn't for the money they sure as hell wouldn't want to be with you in which case I don't want them either.....
This is the problem and these so called couples are calling themselves swingers but then pop onto paid advertising sites and charge you hundreds to meet as a couple :eek: shocking xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
19 March 2015
@Never_say_Never morning you.. x
Have a read through this thread to see about Amazon Wishlists and where people list items they'd like from Amazon and expect their followers to buy them, or plead and beg for money in return for favours such as sexting, or photos etc.
Ultimately it's solicitation. ;)
Hope this helps x

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Erm please do not disturb..
I am comprising my SS wish list..
Ommm :D

Sadly theres a lot doing it.. really.
They are taking advantage, of usually vunerable men..
I actually don't know whos worse..
Those who buy for said, clients ai lets just call them that for arguments sake ;)
Or the bloody women/guys who put up these extortionate wish lists...
Donate/buy me.. and I'll show you my fanny?! FFS!!

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Crazy world! Paying makes it seedy and real peeps would have nothing to do with them.