Newbie To The Scene And Site

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 April 2017
City
High Wycombe
:boobies:Hello to all you sexy people :bouncy:

I am a complete beginner, so please be gentle with me.

I have been introduced to this site by a work colleague, who has offered to be my wing man in order to rid myself of the nervousness at meeting you guys and possibly girls.

I have only ever had one to one sex before but the idea of having two people play with me is highly erotic, I also want to watch and be watched.

I am not certain exactly what it is I am looking for here or how things will end up but life is an adventure and I want to start exploring.

Any advise or tips will be greatly received and hoping to make some new friends here too, so please come and say hi.

Regards
Cherry
:barefoot:

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Welcome to SS. If Carlsberg made swinging communities......
This is probably, no scrub that, definitely the best site there is for discovering who you are and who you want to be.
People are very friendly and approachable. Join in on the forum threads, visit the chat rooms. You'll soon find your way around and hopefully make some good friends along the way xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hi and welcome to the forums, take a look around the site, join in the forums, take your time but most of all just enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Chezmo and Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
:boobies:Hello to all you sexy people :bouncy:

I am a complete beginner, so please be gentle with me.

I have been introduced to this site by a work colleague, who has offered to be my wing man in order to rid myself of the nervousness at meeting you guys and possibly girls.

I have only ever had one to one sex before but the idea of having two people play with me is highly erotic, I also want to watch and be watched.

I am not certain exactly what it is I am looking for here or how things will end up but life is an adventure and I want to start exploring.

Any advise or tips will be greatly received and hoping to make some new friends here too, so please come and say hi.

Regards
Cherry
:barefoot:
Blimey! Now that's a hello post... :) :tiphat:
Well as I always say;
Hello again @Chezmo and welcome to Social Swinging.
As I say to everyone - be active, remain active and far you will go. ;)

Have fun and welcome again.
Regards
Admin :) x

Reactions: Chezmo and Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Hi from Sunny Manchester. Just joking its not sunny at all. You will love it here just jump in and enjoy yourself. you will soon find everything you could ever wish for is right here on this site and all you have to do is decide who and how you would like what your heart desires then chat and you will find what your looking for we are sure of that

3 April 2017
City
High Wycombe
I haven't had much of a chance to really look about yet as I went away for a long weekend.

I am really impressed with the friendliness of people, you're all delightful and very welcoming :)

D

Deleted member 3657

Hello again @Chezmo I hope you have set a trail to find your way out because once you're in, you're in. Seriously though you're amongst some wonderful people and I'm sure you'll fit in well here.

Just one more thing, have you brought Jaffa Cakes with you???

3 April 2017
City
High Wycombe
Hello again @Chezmo I hope you have set a trail to find your way out because once you're in, you're in. Seriously though you're amongst some wonderful people and I'm sure you'll fit in well here.

Just one more thing, have you brought Jaffa Cakes with you???

Thank you........Do you have a thing for Jaffa Cakes :p

Reactions: Pearls