Newbie To The Scene And Site

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

Thank you........Do you have a thing for Jaffa Cakes :p
Oh where do we start??????

I assume you know the story of Gulliver's Travels. And the argument in Lilliput about which end of the egg should be cracked??? Well the great Jaffa debate of 2016/17 has been raging on of whether it's a biscuit or a cake. Which camp are you in???? Your answer could determine your time here on SS, answer carefully :hmm:

Reactions: Pearls
3 April 2017
City
High Wycombe
Oh where do we start??????

I assume you know the story of Gulliver's Travels. And the argument in Lilliput about which end of the egg should be cracked??? Well the great Jaffa debate of 2016/17 has been raging on of whether it's a biscuit or a cake. Which camp are you in???? Your answer could determine your time here on SS, answer carefully :hmm:

I respectfully decline to answer this, so as not to incriminate myself :p

S

Sammy

Hi Sammy,

Haha, thanks and you x

As a fellow newbie, how are you finding it so far? Any tips?

Hey miss C
Not sure how I missed this lol see still rookie

My advice is
talk to all the regs
Use forums
Chat mingle
Read posts
Be nosey lol

Most importantly
Have fun

Any concerns pop over Admin
He is s great guy !!!

Happy Easter egg hunting .... hope you do better than me
Sxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hey miss C
Not sure how I missed this lol see still rookie

My advice is
talk to all the regs
Use forums
Chat mingle
Read posts
Be nosey lol

Most importantly
Have fun

Any concerns pop over Admin
He is s great guy !!!

Happy Easter egg hunting .... hope you do better than me
Sxx
Sound advice and thank you for the kind words too. :love:
With the egg hunt, if stuck (seriously) just drop me a message and I'll give you some hints. :) x

S

Sammy

Sound advice and thank you for the kind words too. :love:
With the egg hunt, if stuck (seriously) just drop me a message and I'll give you some hints. :) x

Lol Admin Sammy was just.being a little silly !!
It has been known on occasion
Soweeeeeee Sir !!

Everything I said totally true

Kinda have to talk nicely since I've been a pest being a complete technophobe ....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Lol Admin Sammy was just.being a little silly !!
It has been known on occasion
Soweeeeeee Sir !!

Everything I said totally true

Kinda have to talk nicely since I've been a pest being a complete technophobe ....
Ahhh you've been amazing so far so don't worry. You're doing brilliantly. :) x

Reactions: Pearls and Sammy
D

Deleted member 6127

Welcome to SS...you've been given some great advice as SS is the best site around friendly, sexy people and most importantly safe...

Jump in and have loads of fun they are a great bunch here and the staff are brilliant in providing heip and advice...

A great way to go forward is to get to one of the socials organised here. Keep a look out in the forums

Enjoy xxxx :0)) T

M

MickeyBlueBalls

:boobies:Hello to all you sexy people :bouncy:

I am a complete beginner, so please be gentle with me.

I have been introduced to this site by a work colleague, who has offered to be my wing man in order to rid myself of the nervousness at meeting you guys and possibly girls.

I have only ever had one to one sex before but the idea of having two people play with me is highly erotic, I also want to watch and be watched.

I am not certain exactly what it is I am looking for here or how things will end up but life is an adventure and I want to start exploring.

Any advise or tips will be greatly received and hoping to make some new friends here too, so please come and say hi.

Regards
Cherry
:barefoot:
Marvellous post Cherry and a belated welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. I am curious though, how on earth did you broach the subject of swinging with a work colleague? :)

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

I have been introduced to this site by a work colleague, who has offered to be my wing man in order to rid myself of the nervousness at meeting you guys and possibly girls.

I have only ever had one to one sex before but the idea of having two people play with me is highly erotic, I also want to watch and be watched.

I am not certain exactly what it is I am looking for here or how things will end up but life is an adventure and I want to start exploring.

Any advise or tips will be greatly received and hoping to make some new friends here too, so please come and say hi.

Regards
Cherry
Welcome hun. Looking forward to meeting you at some point ;)x

Reactions: Chezmo and Admin
3 April 2017
City
High Wycombe
Marvellous post Cherry and a belated welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. I am curious though, how on earth did you broach the subject of swinging with a work colleague? :)
Haha, you're the only one who's asked, well done!
I am quite open about myself to everyone, our office is also very relaxed with lots of banter and I have made many a comment about my experimenting with fetish clubs and so he dropped a couple of hints about swing and here we are.....
Plucking up the nerve to go to my first party next Saturday

T

Terryg

I am quite open about myself to everyone, our office is also very relaxed with lots of banter and I have made many a comment about my experimenting with fetish clubs and so he dropped a couple of hints about swing and here we are.....
Get that nerve plucked, you'll enjoy it, and keep having fun on this site too!

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Oh well done you and good luck next week. Having looked on your profile (and dayem) you'll be the belle of the ball! Enjoy. :) X

5 March 2017
City
Swindon
Belated welcome, when i found this site i was so excited i told the guy i sit oposite and have done for yrs i just cudnt help myself..found out him and his gf have sex on webcam and are thinking about 3sums!! Lol you never know who you work with until you ask..we get on a whole lot more now x hope you have as much fun as i have been cherry x jo

D

Deleted member 2179

In the very same boat but great fun on here and everyone so friendly. X

N

NewhavenMale

Regards
Cherry

Hi there. I'm new here too and everyone has been lovely and welcoming I'm sure we will both have great fund here x

D

Deleted member 2978

you started on the right foot so just go out and be yourself that is the key....and enjoy the great people on this site.

Reactions: Chezmo