Newbies...Come out..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

willinmaz

Come out wherever you are, come and say hello.. Instead of peeping don't be shy! :) xxx
Buenas Tardes from Mazatlan, Mexico!! Newbie with 36 years in the Lifestyle! My wife passed in April and I am beginning my new life down in Sunny Mexico! Come on down for the Best Margaritas in Mexico! And we have a 11 mile long deserted beach!! LOL!!

Attachments

• Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: Pearls
W

willinmaz

Buenas Tardes from Mazatlan, Mexico!! Newbie with 36 years in the Lifestyle! My wife passed in April and I am beginning my new life down in Sunny Mexico! Come on down for the Best Margaritas in Mexico! And we have a 11 mile long deserted beach!! LOL!!
I will be back later PEARLS !! Nice to see a small part of you and your wardrobe! Lol

M

meet_the_fockers

Well hello and welcome again! Lucky you sounds idyllic, come on down!? Ha if only Manchester is grey cold.. And oh so miserable!!

M

meet_the_fockers

Well hello there, I need copious amounts of tea. Just got out of bed. How's tricks?
Fabulous thankyou.. Ohhhh nights eww I feel your pain.. Oh ayr Yorkshire men and their tea!! I'm a bit of a coffee freak myself!

D

D1zzy

Love the smell of coffee, can't get past the taste. Tried all sorts from mellow birds to nescafe to the posh stuff and Costa (lot) but makes me feel like I'm rimming a rhino. Lol. Out with my pooch then an hour in the uniformed job then back to work...playboy lifestyle eh?

Reactions: kopinov and Admin
K

kopinov

Love the smell of coffee, can't get past the taste. Tried all sorts from mellow birds to nescafe to the posh stuff and Costa (lot) but makes me feel like I'm rimming a rhino. Lol.
Mellow Turds, Messcafe and Costy - yuk, no wonder you don't like it! :eek:
Get yourself a decent cafetierre and some nice fresh grounds and you'll be on a different planet... at least I think that's what happened to me.:whistle: :p