Newbies...Come out..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

I'm really starting to like this place :D
Of course you are I'm here.
:D
To be perfectly honest bladey, it's great here it's fun. There is no bitching, no jumping through hoops, to please people, it's just anice place to be.
Drag them over hun, I've mentioned it to Pp, he needs reminding! perhaps a word in Toshn,s shell like too.. Just a thought?!
X

22 August 2015
City
Manchester
Of course you are I'm here.
:D
To be perfectly honest bladey, it's great here it's fun. There is no bitching, no jumping through hoops, to please people, it's just anice place to be.
Drag them over hun, I've mentioned it to Pp, he needs reminding! perhaps a word in Toshn,s shell like too.. Just a thought?!
X
Yep I'd agree with that bit like it should be you mean. OK I'll give email a nudge although there's 1 or 2 I'd rather not see :whistle:

Reactions: Pearls
22 August 2015
City
Manchester
Delicious isn't she bladey, yeah I know what you mean choose wisely my freind! X
Isn't she just. Me choose wisely. Your having a giggle aren't you you've seen my funky ups over the years. If blokes weren't so ugly I'd turn gay. Hmmmm well possibly not but you get my drift xx