NHS track and trace

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 19022

Have downloaded it now, I think like most things in life it will only be as good as the input entered. If people aren't tracking where they go and who they have seen then the app will be quickly obsolete.

19 March 2015
I’ve not downloaded it, not sure I will, the information seems very confusing around it.
whilst we were in Newcastle (before new curfew) every place we went in to eat asked you to do track & trace before they would let you in, in Bedford it’s been hit & miss, no one questions you.
That’s fair enough. I’ve also been using the COVID symptom tracker from day one, where you fill in info daily or when you can.
We’ve had tighter restrictions here so not really been put aside for essentials and the odd little run to get out. So no eating out or drinking etc. But we’re going to use this as schools are open and we have more contact again with people. Hopefully it’ll harvest data and work in favour for everyone.
I hope it does anyway.

It’s weird because in Swansea it’s quite strict here yet @T&C confirmed to me on the phone the other week that Newport is quite slack.
?

The Covid-19 tracker shows this as the current levels in Swansea, inline with the Track & Trace app. Worrying times. It’s exploding here. X

89ECAA2B-809B-41A3-9CB4-6F10FF3B9756.png

D

Deleted member 10361

That’s fair enough. I’ve also been using the COVID symptom tracker from day one, where you fill in info daily or when you can.
We’ve had tighter restrictions here so not really been put aside for essentials and the odd little run to get out. So no eating out or drinking etc. But we’re going to use this as schools are open and we have more contact again with people. Hopefully it’ll harvest data and work in favour for everyone.
I hope it does anyway.

It’s weird because in Swansea it’s quite strict here yet @T&C confirmed to me on the phone the other week that Newport is quite slack.
?

The Covid-19 tracker shows this as the current levels in Swansea, inline with the Track & Trace app. Worrying times. It’s exploding here. X

View attachment 74735
Well I know my family in Caerphilly all think it’s a conspiracy so took no notice off any rules that came in in March and onwards, I guess until it effects them they won’t care! ??‍♀️

19 March 2015
Well I know my family in Caerphilly all think it’s a conspiracy so took no notice off any rules that came in in March and onwards, I guess until it effects them they won’t care! ??‍♀️
Sadly too many people do. Even here as well of course.
Only this week I had to speak to someone I've known for 30 years, to talk them out of it and what they believe. Totally brainwashed.
Same applied to our neighbour, she spends far too much time on FB and was falling for all the conspiracy theories.
Have to try and negotiate and normalise it to these peeps, as they have no real understanding of the shite they're listening to. Sadly. x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I wish they'd stop spamming me about it by text and email. There is no way I would trust that shower of shit.
And that goes for any political party.
I can see the point of it but how accurate is it ? And as you say can you trust it , we will see how many get told to isolate when it isn’t necessary.... think it needs a while to see how it works ....