NHS track and trace

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 November 2019
I can see the point of it but how accurate is it ? And as you say can you trust it , we will see how many get told to isolate when it isn’t necessary.... think it needs a while to see how it works ....
They’ve had loads of time,since end of March and the Goverment couldn’t get the first app sorted,shambles for me??My next door neighbours had a holiday so self isolated for 14 days when returned,nobody made sure they did isolated not even a text?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
They’ve had loads of time,since end of March and the Goverment couldn’t get the first app sorted,shambles for me??My next door neighbours had a holiday so self isolated for 14 days when returned,nobody made sure they did isolated not even a text?
I’m no computer wizard but to get these things working properly or accurately takes time the first was abandoned because the test roll out showed up flaws ... As for checking up on people, the problem here is people will naturally assume it’s the state keeping tabs on them ... tbh what good is a text ? People will only lie as to there whereabouts if the are not following the rules ...