No Nonsense

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello fellow swingers
Ok as most are aware here @Admin and myself have high standards for this wonderful swinging site, we are now getting very busy here and with that comes higher security to protect our wonderful members, you.
We will not tolerate any nonsense on this site, only last night a single 21yr old man joined and with in 10 mins he had received a perm ban, the main reason for this was ignoring staff. Harsh you may say, well if he can not respond to an admin then what are his intentions here, end of.
We have created an environment for genuine people to enjoy, relax and have fun of course, we do expect high standards off our members and like to see profiles full of information and a lovely album with that.
If you want to be part of this wonderful site then it is not to much to ask, blank profiles who comment on others and expect something back, what can I say, not acceptable.
We have I would say lovely single gents here that are genuine and want to join in and have fun even if it is only for company here.
Please Take the time to read all the help and advice available here and for inspiration these lovely gents come to mind,
@EvilS @amboman @kopinov just a few of many that have a profile to be proud of.
Security is upping here and better technology on its way that will help us even more, so my point here is, if you are serious about swinging or just want to be part of a community of madness and fun then make the effort to show who you are or...Else..
One thing we have learned is how to spot fakes, yes we are pretty good, we will not put up with being ignored by anyone and dont think you can join here just to view members and photos to get your kicks...Not going to happen.
I don't think there is any other site out there that has the same approach and if people are not happy then they are obviously suited to other sites, we got told last night by a member "I love the security here" Its only going to get better and also this won't be seen anywhere else.

So fakes look out, pic collectors, you have no chance, blank profiles, Im on to you and I will get what I want as most will know...

Aim high and thats exactly what you will get......

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, Im off to check on profiles ;):love::sneaky:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok just one other thing, If any member is not comfortable with a message or comment received by another even if you are unsure, please contact any member of staff for advice or you can always report.
Remember we can only act on it if you let us know and it could be something small but important to us, so if in doubt give us a shout xxx

Z

zebo

You both do a great job of keeping the idiots away, we love the security the site offers too, we feel we can relax and just get on with commenting and chatting without having to look over our shoulders for the idiots, well done the pair of you .

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You both do a great job of keeping the idiots away, we love the security the site offers too, we feel we can relax and just get on with commenting and chatting without having to look over our shoulders for the idiots, well done the pair of you .
Thank you. banned more this morning, literally within mins of a new couple joining. We do it so often now, it's just part of the day :D
But thank you, honestly.
As Mrs A rightly said, we will be watching, hunting and weeding out the ones who are here for the wrong reasons.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Watching :sneaky:xx

I don't care, I'm sulking as Mr Admin left me off the list of nice single guys :notworthy:

Seriously, profiles can make all the difference between getting or failing to get a meet. There are a few profiles here with a single line of text which are, to be honest, saying nothing more than "I'm here. I want sex". Well that is why most people are here but it really doesn't give anyone reading that profile any clue as to what the person is reallly like. So adding some meaningful information to your profile really does help and if you don't know or unsure what to put in your profile then ask someone for thier advice.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don't care, I'm sulking as Mr Admin left me off the list of nice single guys :notworthy:

Seriously, profiles can make all the difference between getting or failing to get a meet. There are a few profiles here with a single line of text which are, to be honest, saying nothing more than "I'm here. I want sex". Well that is why most people are here but it really doesn't give anyone reading that profile any clue as to what the person is reallly like. So adding some meaningful information to your profile really does help and if you don't know or unsure what to put in your profile then ask someone for thier advice.
I didn't leave you out but you are staff and wanted to show off the members, your profile is very lovely xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Now worrying about our profile, really don't want to get blocked :( xx
Shut up you, your profile is fine and dandy, I just want to encourage people to add a little info and pics and check the ones I have mentioned, I know everything I need to know even down to what pants they wear xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Lets get one thing straight here, we do not ask for anything here and you have an amazing site here, all we ask in return is a profile that is not blank, even if you just want to say... Hi my name is Bob and I want to meet some friends..
It takes only a few seconds but shows us that you are genuine about being here and not fake xxx

Reactions: Admin and Therapon