No Nos

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

forest_pete

Ok not done a forum post yet this week so here goes. What is your line you will not cross. Open to couples and singles. What are your rules that can not or will not be broken

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
This is interesting, ok first any water sports or bowel movements is banned,I dont understand it what so ever...
I wont have penetration if playing with a man,everything is fine but that is the boundary.....(y):love::p

Reactions: mr&mrs sparks
F

forest_pete

This is interesting, ok first any water sports or bowel movements is banned,I dont understand it what so ever...
I wont have penetration if playing with a man,everything is fine but that is the boundary.....(y):love::p
No thank you for your honesty. No penetration is a rule that should be respected x

D

Dave&Krissy

Ok not done a forum post yet this week so here goes. What is your line you will not cross. Open to couples and singles. What are your rules that can not or will not be broken
As long as we play together(in the same room) there is no rules at moment.

?

We do not do separate rooms ever, and of course we love full safe sex but the 3 p's are a no no.

Reactions: Lace
D

Dave&Krissy

We're just learning so hard to rule what you've not tried in or out.
As long as it's safe of course. :flasher1::boobies::anal::doggystyle:

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
If all parties are safe then I fully understand but for me the rules are part of the fun in mind and body xx

F

forest_pete

If all parties are safe then I fully understand but for me the rules are part of the fun in mind and body xx
I had rules and I let someone push them and found I enjoyed them. But that was my personal choice and i do RESPECT others point of view xx

Reactions: Dave&Krissy
G

gaynor and boycie

same here we play with females only and meet couples for ff fun and guys watch but we both givers but we always make sure all parties are happy and only do what the lady wants as we want to make her fantasy a reality not a nightmare lol

Reactions: Dave&Krissy
F

forest_pete

same here we play with females only and meet couples for ff fun and guys watch but we both givers but we always make sure all parties are happy and only do what the lady wants as we want to make her fantasy a reality not a nightmare lol
Thank you for your post and welcome

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Well I'm more of a taker spoilt lol xx

D

Dave&Krissy

Were new to it all, do need to learn our boundaries and what we're comfortable with.
Can only find this out by being in certain situations.
The No Rules rule may change after

Reactions: Simon16 and Lace
F

forest_pete

Were new to it all, do need to learn our boundaries and what we're comfortable with.
Can only find this out by being in certain situations.
The No Rules rule may change after
Long as you are happy as a pair good luck to you

M

MrT

I agree that rules are important but they do evolve over time and some may be discarded entirely.

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
In the heat of the moment in a suitably hot scenario I agree that most rules can go out the window!
However there are certain things that will always be a no-no for people, it's just how people are wired.
Some boundaries cant be crossed xx