Nodded Off....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So come on, be honest - have you ever drank too much or partied way too late - that you've accidentally nodded off even if only for a few seconds/minutes, during sex or even during a play meet?
We're talking now, being up from 7 and partying until 4-5am the following day, lying on the bed and having fun but accidentally gently drifting off..

Have you? :whistle: :D x

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
So come on, be honest - have you ever drank too much or partied way too late - that you've accidentally nodded off even if only for a few seconds/minutes, during sex or even during a play meet?
We're talking now, being up from 7 and partying until 4-5am the following day, lying on the bed and having fun but accidentally gently drifting off..

Haven't nodded off during fun...but met a couple and went back to hotel, on the lash all night then a very, very fun night...must have been 6/7am before we got to sleep, next thing we knew was house keeper trying to get into the room at 12 luckily we had put the safety chain on.... Julie had to go to reception and pay for extra night saying Nigel had hurt his back and we needed to stay another night....needless to say we did make our exit later that day when we were able to....never went back to that hotel!!N&Jxx

19 March 2015
Haven't nodded off during fun...but met a couple and went back to hotel, on the lash all night then a very, very fun night...must have been 6/7am before we got to sleep, next thing we knew was house keeper trying to get into the room at 12 luckily we had put the safety chain on.... Julie had to go to reception and pay for extra night saying Nigel had hurt his back and we needed to stay another night....needless to say we did make our exit later that day when we were able to....never went back to that hotel!!N&Jxx
That's so funny. :D Can you imagine the face of the house keeper had she been able to get in! :eek: Especially with Mr Truncheon around :rofl: What an eyeful she'd have had :whistle:
Sounds like a fun night but a lucky escape/getaway lol. :sneaky: x

Reactions: Therapon
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
That's so funny. :D Can you imagine the face of the house keeper had she been able to get in! :eek: Especially with Mr Truncheon around :rofl: What an eyeful she'd have had :whistle:
Sounds like a fun night but a lucky escape/getaway lol. :sneaky: x
No panic Mr Truncheon really wasn't awake then...xxjxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
have been known to doze off by accident of course :rofl: normally after lots of booze :D

Vxxx

24 November 2015
I,ll hold my hands up and say yes i have a few times latest @Therapon stroking my back after a few drinks and quite a few hours of fun i woke myself up snoring an hour later ooops

D

Deleted member 3657

Yes.

Hope this was insightful.

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
I've dozed off once or twice but Dan normally manages to get me going again :D. Dan's the one famous for doing this!! X

S

Sammy

I hadn't slept for two days before meeting
I've dozed off once or twice but Dan normally manages to get me going again :D. Dan's the one famous for doing this!! X

All these ladies naming n shaming
Sx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

Yes, I once fell asleep while rimming someone.

So I'm told.

o_O

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
It was a looooong couple of days. I might have been a little inebriated. I'd shagged a few people by that point.

#accidentshappen

:whistle: