Nodded Off....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Okay. I actually once slightly nodded off during some oral fun. I was giving not receiving. It was all good, but I was exhausted through lack of sleep :oops:
A slap across the head soon sorted it though. :oops: :whistle: :rofl: X

19 March 2015
I may havenodded off in pub hand on. My chin reading the menu for Sunday lunch after a very long weekend , woke myself with little snort n Gent laughing
Sx
Oh my word that’s so familiar. I’ll maybe mention tomorrow.
Bet you were mortified! :D x

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6485

:censored:..:rofl:
I blame it on the birds singing. Dont take much to arouse me again:Dx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I may havenodded off in pub hand on. My chin reading the menu for Sunday lunch after a very long weekend , woke myself with little snort n Gent laughing
Sx

Some years back now after quite a boozy evening with my ex we went into pizza hut and during eating the pizza i fell asleep, bloody embarassing :eek::D

Vxxx

19 March 2015
Some years back now after quite a boozy evening with my ex we went into pizza hut and during eating the pizza i fell asleep, bloody embarassing :eek::D

Vxxx
I did similar.... but... :oops:
I once was woken up at a restaurant dining table after a heavy session, I jumped in a panic and went to make a rollie using a £10 note. I was absolutely mortified. :p this was back in the day when smoking was allowed in restaurants :X3:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I fell asleep right after an operation. I was supposed to sit on the bed whilst i recoved from the anestetic but had been working all hours so fell asleep. Got woke up by a gang of nurses all in a panic - got a right bollocking too

D

Deleted member 1030

Yeah I had to take all that shit off you!
How many clasps and strings to that Basque?
Had the same problem on our wedding night! The other residents of the hotel were treated to the sound of Lis shouting "Pull it! Harder! Just bite the bloody thing!" :confused: