Non Binary.. Gender..sexuality..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Non binary, gender, sexuality and swinging.
So, what is the situation if someone wishes to join but sees their gender as non-binary, their sexuality as lesbian, gay, queer but don't identify as either sex.

How would this site be able to be open to such a situation as swinging, in the basic norms of the term, is literally - men and women engaging in sexual activity with others, both within and outside of marriage/a relationship.

A great example of this is, the site asks are you male/female/Trans/CD or a MF/FF/MF couple etc.
if a non-binary, non-identifying, lesbian/gay/queer person decided to join, how would they and how could the site then also accommodate sexual preferences such as bi/straight/curious etc.
This is definitely something worthy of a discussion, no?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I will admit I'm not really sure what non binary, gender fluid or whatever label you want use use really means as it seens to be an umbrella description for a few different meanings. However, and I mean no offence here but whatever label is used they still have sexual organs the same as any other swinger, be that a penis or vagina. Also like other swingers they can be bi, lesbian, gay, queer - again just labels for a sexual preference. What I'm trying to say wouldn't adding non binary as an option suffice?
As I said at the start, non binary is not something I really understand so if I've got this totally wrong my appologies.

D

Deleted member 8095

So my limited understanding of this subject matter is thus; a person who identifies as non binary is in effect a 3rd gender as they don't necessarily identify with being male or female but can identify as masculine or feminine and this is not the same as sexuality as they will have sexual drives, wants and needs like anyone else. The key to navigating this complex world is asking how the person wishes to be identified and not assuming to use the terms "he" or "she" if a non-binary, gender fluid, non-gender or Agender person (all terms accepted to describe the same group of people) wanted to join the site then I'd say open the doors and our minds and treat that person or group of people in accordance with how they wished to be treated, after all Swingers and swinging is still something that attracts lots of negative attention and sees us as some sort of social sexual oddity, so some of us know how it feels to be excluded or judged on the basis of how we identify ourselves even if that is outside of society norms. *that's just my opinion anyway!!*

26 October 2018
Interesting question and one I have (limited) knowledge of ! I appreciate that people add labels and I get that but as far as I’m concerned as long as they don’t upset the rhythm and heartbeat of the site we should at least try and be as inclusive as possible ! The members don’t have to have to be in contact if they don’t wish to and hey broadening our minds and understanding of them/they may actually be beneficial after all we don’t know what we don’t know !

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Like those who have already replied, we both have very little understanding of non binary gender. But as mentioned, we see no reason to exclude anyone from the site, and a simple move is to add non binary to the category when joining. What would be important is that they do clearly state what they are looking for from both this site and the swinging scene in general. This would give other members the choice to interact with them or not.

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Sanitary product brand Always to remove feminine logo to be inclusive | Metro News

I didn't know whether to leave this here or put it in the HIGNFY thread.

I've had my own thoughts and ideas about the gender/sexuality/non-binary topic and I've managed to keep these to myself but this is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

The Trans lobby have gone far enough. "Can someone please tell me why it is imperative to have the female venus logo on this product" - maybe because it's a feminine product, and with all the stigma and shame surrounding periods, maybe, just maybe, women need a little feminine positivity.

God knows women (and men) are already under intense pressure from media and celebrity to look amazing at all times, skinny, hairless, flawless and absolute fucking robots who all think and act the same.

Periods are part of being a woman. And I believe the trans lobby are trying to erase, yes erase, female biology. God forbid if the definition of woman appears anywhere in the world....

Woman billboard removed after transphobia row
...It "offends" trans people.

Fuck right off.

Pssst. Trans lobbyists:
Men do not have periods.
Men do not give birth:
Transgender man loses court battle to be registered as father
Men have no right to be in a women's refuge:
Domestic abuser allowed into women's refuge after identifying as a female
Men have no right to have access to women's ward:
NHS trans row as men get access to women's wards if they identify as female

Call me transphobic, I don't give a shit anymore.
If you are a genuine sufferer of body dysmorphia, you have my wholehearted empathy and undying support to do whatever makes you happy.
But at the same time there is a phenomenon called "transtrender".

Biological women are being put in danger and once again, the minority are dictating to the majority.
It's gone far enough, and I wholeheartedly welcome the next fad on our planet with swiftness and devastating efficiency to quash the trans movement.

Rant. Over.

Admin, please delete if not appropriate.

• Love
Reactions: Kwaka_Rider
26 October 2018
Sanitary product brand Always to remove feminine logo to be inclusive | Metro News

I've had my own thoughts and ideas about the gender/sexuality/non-binary topic and I've managed to keep these to myself but this is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

The Trans lobby have gone far enough. "Can someone please tell me why it is imperative to have the female venus logo on this product" - maybe because it's a feminine product, and with all the stigma and shame surrounding periods, maybe, just maybe, women need a little feminine positivity.

God knows women (and men) are already under intense pressure from media and celebrity to look amazing at all times, skinny, hairless, flawless and absolute fucking robots who all think and act the same.

Periods are part of being a woman. And I believe the trans lobby are trying to erase, yes erase, female biology. God forbid if the definition of woman appears anywhere in the world....

Fuck right off.

Pssst. Trans lobbyists:
Men do not have periods.
Men do not give birth:

If you are a genuine sufferer of body dysmorphia, you have my wholehearted empathy and undying support to do whatever makes you happy.

Biological women are being put in danger and once again, the minority are dictating to the majority.
It's gone far enough, and I wholeheartedly welcome the next fad on our planet with swiftness and devastating efficiency to quash the trans movement.

Rant. Over.

A huge round of applause for saying what many of us are thinking, yes it is all going too far ! I’ve had many TV friends over the years that wouldn’t dream of doing any of those things !

Reactions: AutumnH
19 March 2015

Fuck right off.

Pssst. Trans lobbyists:
Men do not have periods.
Men do not give birth:

Rant. Over.

I’m sure there’s no need to delete your post. :) ;)
The sad and very real, reality is - Trans lobbying is eroding and erasing women’s rights, female positivity and female exclusivity.
They’re also destroying women’s sports and lesbianism.

Only this weekend, a trans MTF smashed cycling records and beat all the other women in the racing category. Am sure everyone saw the image of said cyclists?

C6C7FB12-B27A-4A90-A67D-D85F984CC0B3.jpeg 8A521764-C8AA-434D-A2DD-25CD4570E033.jpeg

If a woman or feminist stands up and says “hey, what about MY rights” they’re shot down and named TERF’s!
The news yesterday of removing the female sex symbol on sanitary products by Always was laughable. But they will ultimately pay the price as people will boycott.
I think you, and all other women right now, have a right to be well annoyed and against this new wave of Trans lobbying.
It’s dangerous. It’s cultish and it’s diminishing for women’s rights. Which has been fought for, over hundreds of years.
The problem is, we’re at a very real and very dangerous time of new precedents.
Where does the line get drawn.
We now have police forces stating that male rapists can change their sex/gender to female which is then accepted whilst in prison.
Why? Because as far as laws are concerned, women cannot commit rape (obvs).
So this is getting to a dangerous point between acceptance and tolerance and wiping out the female gender as well as male. X

26 October 2018
I’m sure there’s no need to delete your post. :) ;)
The sad and very real, reality is - Trans lobbying is eroding and erasing women’s rights, female positivity and female exclusivity.
They’re also destroying women’s sports and lesbianism.

Only this weekend, a trans MTF smashed cycling records and beat all the other women in the racing category. Am sure everyone saw the image of said cyclists?

View attachment 66607 View attachment 66608

If a woman or feminist stands up and says “hey, what about MY rights” they’re shot down and named TERF’s!
The news yesterday of removing the female sex symbol on sanitary products by Always was laughable. But they will ultimately pay the price as people will boycott.
I think you, and all other women right now, have a right to be well annoyed and against this new wave of Trans lobbying.
It’s dangerous. It’s cultish and it’s diminishing for women’s rights. Which has been fought for, over hundreds of years.
The problem is, we’re at a very real and very dangerous time of new precedents.
Where does the line get drawn.
We now have police forces stating that male rapists can change their sex/gender to female which is then accepted whilst in prison.
Why? Because as far as laws are concerned, women cannot commit rape (obvs).
So this is getting to a dangerous point between acceptance and tolerance and wiping out the female gender as well as male. X
Just a little point of order as far as I’m aware women can be charged with rape !

26 October 2018
It’s called “made to penetrate” when female to male and not rape my friend.

The law is currently having an overhaul about this precise legality and challenge. As you’d expect of course!
See I know nothing ! Shouldn’t be out on my own lol :rofl::rofl:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I do have some views on this. They may offend some but will speak my mind anyway :D I’ll do it later as I has some things to do first :whistle:

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
What I don't get in this whole thing. We are being told that there are more than 2 genders as people are on a spectrum and exhibit different levels of masculine or feminine, MASCULINE OR FEMININE , those 2 genders.
If something is wet it is wet , if it is dry it is dry, things can be different levels of wet or dry but we don't need to make up new categories as there are only 2 options wet or dry. There are only 2 genders male or female and yes we all have different levels. My wife is 80 per cent lesbian , wears jeans and trainers and pervs at women. She is still a woman, not a zer ze xhe or any other crap you want to make up.
And bisexuality is already a thing how can you be non binary with your sexuality. You are either attracted to the opposite sex, hetero, or the same sex, homo, or both, bi, . What does fluid mean ? you are attracted to water?.

Xx G

Reactions: Therapon
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
What I don't get in this whole thing. We are being told that there are more than 2 genders as people are on a spectrum and exhibit different levels of masculine or feminine, MASCULINE OR FEMININE , those 2 genders.
If something is wet it is wet , if it is dry it is dry, things can be different levels of wet or dry but we don't need to make up new categories as there are only 2 options wet or dry. There are only 2 genders male or female and yes we all have different levels. My wife is 80 per cent lesbian , wears jeans and trainers and pervs at women. She is still a woman, not a zer ze xhe or any other crap you want to make up.
And bisexuality is already a thing how can you be non binary with your sexuality. You are either attracted to the opposite sex, hetero, or the same sex, homo, or both, bi, . What does fluid mean ? you are attracted to water?.

Xx G

And these are the same people who march around in protests chanting "do not label us, we are not a label" - get them on their own and it's all "well, yes I'm non-binary, and Alex over here is gender fluid, Bruce identifies as female, Tina is cisgender, Karen is pansexual and pan fluid and actually a Peter Pan.... we have our own things".

What the actual?
Don't label me, but this is my label.

My best friend works at a top University and she's surrounded by this bullshit. It's gotten to the point where when she's lecturing about Ancient Greek warfare, she can't mention that women were raped and children were killed...... because it's offensive....

The fuckers are trying to censor fucking history!!

D

Deleted member 3411

I'm all for equality and freedom, but how long will it be before someone complain about beeing labelled.... human. "No no..... I'm non specific species".

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
And these are the same people who march around in protests chanting "do not label us, we are not a label" - get them on their own and it's all "well, yes I'm non-binary, and Alex over here is gender fluid, Bruce identifies as female, Tina is cisgender, Karen is pansexual and pan fluid and actually a Peter Pan.... we have our own things".

What the actual?
Don't label me, but this is my label.

My best friend works at a top University and she's surrounded by this bullshit. It's gotten to the point where when she's lecturing about Ancient Greek warfare, she can't mention that women were raped and children were killed...... because it's offensive....

The fuckers are trying to censor fucking history!!
And denying biology.

Reactions: Pearls
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I'm all for equality and freedom, but how long will it be before someone complain about beeing labelled.... human. "No no..... I'm non specific species".
There are actually a few trans species and trans race weirdos out there.
Don't speak to me about it I am a duck. Xx G

D

Deleted member 11852

I see air Canada have changed the announcements on the planes for this reason.. There not allowed to say welcome ladies and gentlemen anymore.. All the airlines announcements have to say welcome everybody.. Just in case they offend anyone... I personally think this is totally ott but I am just a van driver so what do I know.. W.. :palm:

D

Deleted member 3411

At the end of the day what this is all about is an attempt by some people to shift Outlook of themselves into a I am a victim and you are my oppressor attitude, because for them there is something very satisfying and being able to point finger other people saying I deserve better and you're all wrong.
I was once told that because I was male I was guilty of all the crime to all men did, the same person then said that they deserve to be treated as an individual....
Ste talking here, I don't need to label myself as a particular kind of individual, I don't need to define my sexuality I don't need to to justify my my feelings. The fact I'm what's so called straight and I've never tried anything other than on the activities I've tried is not a failing it's not what an inability to explore to find out where I am. I'm Ste I do what I do, whatever you do is your wish you've no need to justify it to me.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So back to the original post. Sorry to offend but I tend to speak my mind. :eek:

It won’t work and here’s why.

First let me tell you a little about me.
I was born a female
Assigned female at birth
I identify as female
So I am female. :tiphat:

So Bob Jones joins who was born male but now identifies as female, as a couple who want to meet a female Bob gets in touch with us claiming to be female, we deny his/her offer to meet. We then get accused of be transphobic which we aren’t.

There are now over 90 genders yet you can only be born male or female or in some cases but rare hermaphrodite.

What you label yourself after that is down to you but it isn’t going to change the biology you were given.
Again labels are now a forefront and it seems we all have to carry one.

I don’t have a label
I don’t identify as anything apart from my name
I don’t stand up and scream my sexuality
I don’t label what food I eat
I don’t care if you want to fall in love with a tree
I see the human race becoming so self absorbed and in need of attention by labelling themselves.

Snowflake society at its best and #notolabels

D

Deleted member 3411

I know where you're coming from I was once accused of being homophobic because I refuse to try kissing a guy. If I was sexually interested in men I'd know it and I don't want to try. there are plenty of things in life that we do not want to try it's not a matter of Fear it's a matter of already having made a choice by thinking about it and searching my feelings.

D

Deleted member 3411

I wonder if I could start university, invent a completely unique mental, physical and personal sexuality all of my own with a unique religion all of my own.... and then demand special treatment my own restaurant my own toilet and even my own classroom........

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I wonder if I could start university, invent a completely unique mental, physical and personal sexuality all of my own with a unique religion all of my own.... and then demand special treatment my own restaurant my own toilet and even my own classroom........
Yes (y)