Non Binary.. Gender..sexuality..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
So back to the original post. Sorry to offend but I tend to speak my mind. :eek:

It won’t work and here’s why.

First let me tell you a little about me.
I was born a female
Assigned female at birth
I identify as female
So I am female. :tiphat:

So Bob Jones joins who was born male but now identifies as female, as a couple who want to meet a female Bob gets in touch with us claiming to be female, we deny his/her offer to meet. We then get accused of be transphobic which we aren’t.

There are now over 90 genders yet you can only be born male or female or in some cases but rare hermaphrodite.

What you label yourself after that is down to you but it isn’t going to change the biology you were given.
Again labels are now a forefront and it seems we all have to carry one.

I don’t have a label
I don’t identify as anything apart from my name
I don’t stand up and scream my sexuality
I don’t label what food I eat
I don’t care if you want to fall in love with a tree
I see the human race becoming so self absorbed and in need of attention by labelling themselves.

Snowflake society at its best and #notolabels
@Pearls for parliament. In fact @Pearls for prime minister. You have my vote lady. Ooops sorry not lady , miss ,erm no sorry nolabel. Lol. Xx G

Reactions: Therapon
L

LizandChris

See, this is what I love about this site, there's actual thought gone into these posts, while this one hasn't changed my view on the subject, it might have, great thread anyway and
#pearlsforPM
#notolabels

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Something just occurred to me
I would really really like some cock!

Haven't had any in ages and being bisexual in a straight relationship it's just hard to get any willy without any man just wanting V and not thinking of me.
I do have a male partner already but his sexuality left us a few years back when his transplant kidney failed, something that cannot be helped and I feel the same way in love with him as I always have thought of him.
Vanessa is my love and my life and I will do anything to make her smile and laugh and obviously also be satisfied in every way ???

But for some reason, I'm still craving cock.

Thought's anyone?
N xxx

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
i mean ignoring all the trans right arguments, as far as swinging is concerned it doesn't anything if one person identifies as a female male or magical fox(them furries) but having identification for them would be nice for people who want to avoid the furries? i mean the whole label thing on these sites are to see who you want and what you want to filter out so as far as that goes i do think the more you have in cases like that the more people can filter find or avoid whatever that is.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
15 March 2020
Sanitary product brand Always to remove feminine logo to be inclusive | Metro News

I didn't know whether to leave this here or put it in the HIGNFY thread.

I've had my own thoughts and ideas about the gender/sexuality/non-binary topic and I've managed to keep these to myself but this is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

The Trans lobby have gone far enough. "Can someone please tell me why it is imperative to have the female venus logo on this product" - maybe because it's a feminine product, and with all the stigma and shame surrounding periods, maybe, just maybe, women need a little feminine positivity.

God knows women (and men) are already under intense pressure from media and celebrity to look amazing at all times, skinny, hairless, flawless and absolute fucking robots who all think and act the same.

Periods are part of being a woman. And I believe the trans lobby are trying to erase, yes erase, female biology. God forbid if the definition of woman appears anywhere in the world....

Woman billboard removed after transphobia row
...It "offends" trans people.

Fuck right off.

Pssst. Trans lobbyists:
Men do not have periods.
Men do not give birth:
Transgender man loses court battle to be registered as father
Men have no right to be in a women's refuge:
Domestic abuser allowed into women's refuge after identifying as a female
Men have no right to have access to women's ward:
NHS trans row as men get access to women's wards if they identify as female

Call me transphobic, I don't give a shit anymore.
If you are a genuine sufferer of body dysmorphia, you have my wholehearted empathy and undying support to do whatever makes you happy.
But at the same time there is a phenomenon called "transtrender".

Biological women are being put in danger and once again, the minority are dictating to the majority.
It's gone far enough, and I wholeheartedly welcome the next fad on our planet with swiftness and devastating efficiency to quash the trans movement.

Rant. Over.

Admin, please delete if not appropriate.
And don't even get me started on the man who was jailed for rape, when in prison identified as a woman, was then moved to a woman's prison only to then go on to rape two female inmates. Just fucking what????

15 March 2020
Going slightly off topic but still on the trans theme (and please I know some may find offense, not my intention) but the same can be included in some sports. For example the woman's athletics in Canada where two trans (M to F) have broken sprint records (by seconds) and have pushed actual female athletes out of representing their country. Men are naturally stronger so how is it competitive? Imagine Anthony Joshua coming out saying he now indentifies as a woman and wants to box in female boxing, can you imagine that shit storm???

As a footnote, there's plenty of sports where anyone can compete no matter of gender, sexualities or anything in between where physical prowess is not involved and I fully believe should be advocated for.

Sorry for the hi-jack and not meant to bash the trans community at all, just highliting some of the frailty in the whole argument.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Going slightly off topic but still on the trans theme (and please I know some may find offense, not my intention) but the same can be included in some sports. For example the woman's athletics in Canada where two trans (M to F) have broken sprint records (by seconds) and have pushed actual female athletes out of representing their country. Men are naturally stronger so how is it competitive? Imagine Anthony Joshua coming out saying he now indentifies as a woman and wants to box in female boxing, can you imagine that shit storm???

As a footnote, there's plenty of sports where anyone can compete no matter of gender, sexualities or anything in between where physical prowess is not involved and I fully believe should be advocated for.

Sorry for the hi-jack and not meant to bash the trans community at all, just highliting some of the frailty in the whole argument.
Am I right in saying the swimmer Sharon Davies is one person campaigning to stop this. I know she’s been mentioning about trans male to female sprinters smashing records against women. Obviously because they’re faster being built as a man.

15 March 2020
Am I right in saying the swimmer Sharon Davies is one person campaigning to stop this. I know she’s been mentioning about trans male to female sprinters smashing records against women. Obviously because they’re faster being built as a man.
Quite possibly. I know that Martina Navratilova has been on the side of LGBTQ community but it's against the inclusion of trans in women's sport. She's received a massive backlash now saying she's transphobic and received threats.

Serena Williams came under fire also for saying she wouldn't want to compete with trans because they are stronger, faster and would dominate the sport. I can't remember the exact number but even she doesn't think she'd be in the top 700 or something if it was a mixed sport.

19 March 2015
Quite possibly. I know that Martina Navratilova has been on the side of LGBTQ community but it's against the inclusion of trans in women's sport. She's received a massive backlash now saying she's transphobic and received threats.

Serena Williams came under fire also for saying she wouldn't want to compete with trans because they are stronger, faster and would dominate the sport. I can't remember the exact number but even she doesn't think she'd be in the top 700 or something if it was a mixed sport.
Sharon Williams is a massive advocate for women’s equality and rights. As such, same as above, she’s received a massive backlash and been labelled as transphobic et al.

Reactions: Kwaka_Rider
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

It’s wrong. I know if I ran the 100 meters with my dad when he was younger he would have smashed it, we both loved the sprint. I know I was quick but up against a man, I know I couldn’t compete. It’s an unfair advantage.
I know Sharon Davies is being treated the same as being trans phobic.
It’s the same with Milatry. Can a woman carry a man to safety on the front line? I think there has only been one. I may be wrong.