Obsessions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I used to have Obsession. But have recently bought a bottle of Calvin Kleins Obsessed as its an updated version of obsession, a bit darker and more of an evening fragrance than a daytime work scent. XxG

26 October 2018
I used to have Obsession. But have recently bought a bottle of Calvin Kleins Obsessed as its an updated version of obsession, a bit darker and more of an evening fragrance than a daytime work scent. XxG
If I can’t decide between Obsession and Obsessed does that make me Obsessive ?

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
So if I stop being indecisive and select one then am I Obsessing about my obsessiveness and becoming obsessed?
Unless you pick obsessed not obsession coz then you would start an obsession with obsessed without becoming obsessed.

Isnt it strange when you type or say a word so many times that it loses all meaning and you struggle to even spell it.

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I may have an obsession with sex but I'm not sure :)
The best way to find out is to not have any for a set period and see if you can stop thinking about it.

I would recommend trying for about 2 seconds, thats what I do to make sure I am not obsessed. X G

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The best way to find out is to not have any for a set period and see if you can stop thinking about it.

I would recommend trying for about 2 seconds, thats what I do to make sure I am not obsessed. X G

For how long :eek: is that actually possible

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
For how long :eek: is that actually possible
Yeah its def possible. Try straight after cumming , you can usually/sometimes get 2 seconds of non sexual thought.

Whats harder is not thinking of a pink elephant now I have mentioned one.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have an obsession for sloppy kisses especially three way :sneaky:
I also have an obsession for water drops, I can’t have any water left in my sinks and have to make sure they are wiped :confused:
I also have an ocd when it comes to cushions, they have to be displayed everywhere in a certain way including the ten on my bed :eek:
My life is wasted on tidying cushions and once done you can’t sit down :cool:
I also have an ocd for bins, once emptied and cleaned I don’t like anyone using them o_O
I think that’s about it for now :cool:

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
I also have an obsession for water drops, I can’t have any water left in my sinks and have to make sure they are wiped :confused:
I also have an ocd when it comes to cushions, they have to be displayed everywhere in a certain way including the ten on my bed :eek:
I also have an ocd for bins, once emptied and cleaned I don’t like anyone using them o_O
Damn right! :D ;) xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
What about your obsession of making sure that chicken is not over cooked. Lol. Xx G

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What about your obsession of making sure that chicken is not over cooked. Lol. Xx G
I decided for the safety of my family and friends to only purchase cooked chicken from now on. I have since started to experiment with sausages. So far my creations have only caused upset tummies. It’s trying to keep them whole is the problem but I’ll keep going :tiphat:

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I decided for the safety of my family and friends to only purchase cooked chicken from now on. I have since started to experiment with sausages. So far my creations have only caused upset tummies. It’s trying to keep them whole is the problem but I’ll keep going :tiphat:
What made you stop at chicken.. You can get everything cooked now in supermarkets.. You could pretend to be the world's best fast food chef.. W.. :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon