Ok A Bit Of Silliness

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

Juniper Goblinweb

She brings riches and wealth. She lives in clear-headed pine forests. She can only be seen in the mist of an early morning. She wears purple juniper colours and has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

So me!
this fairy sounds really sweet

15 April 2016
City
Glasgow
Heather Goblinglimmer

She brings riches and wealth. She lives close to ancient monuments and stone circles. She can only be seen when the sun sets on the day of a completed harvest. She wears pale blue like the sky and has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Might change my name on here to that

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I am
Clover Hearttwigs
I cast love spells apparently !! I am rubbish at that :(
I live in a clover field where fairy rings grow !! What's a fairy ring ?? The mind boggles :D
I can only be seen in the light of a full moon ..... Which is no bad thing if you look like this :eek:
I wear bright clover green and have colourful cerise wings like a bright butterfly !!
That's me folks :rofl:

M

meet_the_fockers

Heather Goblinglimmer

She brings riches and wealth. She lives close to ancient monuments and stone circles. She can only be seen when the sun sets on the day of a completed harvest. She wears pale blue like the sky and has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

Might change my name on here to that
:D indeed. X

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Thorn Goldembers
He likes to steal shiny coins and pretty trinkets. He lives in brambles and blackberry bushes. He can only be seen during the first snow of winter. He wears purple and green like berries and leaves and has bright lemon coloured wings like a cicada.

Reactions: Deleted member 1402

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Courtesy of @MP386
Whats your fairy name..
Guys there is an option for you.. so i want to see you playing too.
Google
Fairy namegenerator for fun.
Lets see your names here..
Mine is..

Hazel Cornfly
She creates bounty and harvest. She lives in places hexed and tainted by black magic. She can only be seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky. She wears black feathers and rose petals and has butterfly wings the colour of yellow corn.
Oh Christ... I have been asked, no told, to do this by the wonderful @meet_the_fockers :D so here's mine.. It's eerily close tbh.

Your fairy name is East Windstaff
He brings gentle breezes to change the weather. He lives where the Celts and the Norse people live. He can only be seen when the seeker holds a four-leafed clover. He wears sunrise orange and has silvery lilac butterfly wings.

:whistle: o_O

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Oh Christ... I have been asked, no told, to do this by the wonderful @meet_the_fockers :D so here's mine.. It's eerily close tbh.

Your fairy name is East Windstaff
He brings gentle breezes to change the weather. He lives where the Celts and the Norse people live. He can only be seen when the seeker holds a four-leafed clover. He wears sunrise orange and has silvery lilac butterfly wings.

:whistle: o_O
its all in the name of fun ! and keeps mrs m the f sweet (y)

D

Deleted member 2978

Your fairy name is
Fire Willowsplatter
He casts weird dreams. He lives where fireflies mate and breed. He can only be seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. He wears a jacket that glows with fiery colours and has delicate green coloured wings like a cicada

B

Bump-n-Grind

Mr Bump
Beetle Saturnembers.
He is a trouble maker. He lives in spider-webbed wonderlands and insect grottoes. He can only be seen during the first snow of winter. He wears armour made of shiny beetle casingsand has pale pink wings like a cicada. :confused:

Mrs Grind
Buttercup Agaricglitter.
She brings hallucinations. She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears bright clover green and has russet-coloured wings like a brightly coloured butterfly. :love:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Lews fairy name
that's so me

Stone Cornstaff

He creates bounty and harvest. He lives in grazing lands and orchards. He can only be seen when the seeker holds a four-leafed clover. He wears olive green clothes and has butterfly wings the colour of yellow corn.

M

meet_the_fockers

Mr Bump
Beetle Saturnembers.
He is a trouble maker. He lives in spider-webbed wonderlands and insect grottoes. He can only be seen during the first snow of winter. He wears armour made of shiny beetle casingsand has pale pink wings like a cicada. :confused:

Mrs Grind
Buttercup Agaricglitter.
She brings hallucinations. She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears bright clover green and has russet-coloured wings like a brightly coloured butterfly. :love:
These suit you.. x

30 October 2015
Fire Agaricbranch
He brings hallucinations. He lives where fireflies mate and breed. He can only be seen when the first leaves fall from the trees. He wears a jacket that glows with fiery colours and has russet-coloured wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.

M

meet_the_fockers

Fire Agaricbranch
He brings hallucinations. He lives where fireflies mate and breed. He can only be seen when the first leaves fall from the trees. He wears a jacket that glows with fiery colours and has russet-coloured wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.
Lala oh aye :D

Reactions: Admin