Ok A Bit Of Silliness

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2978

Tigs fairy name
Your fairy name is
Feather Windglimmer
She brings gentle breezes to change the weather. She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth. She can only be seen when the sun sets on the day of a completed harvest. She wears raven-black feathers and has silvery lilac butterfly wings.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Majik Mushroomhead
He sits around in fields singing Hawkwind songs in a funny voice. He lives in a old ambulance in Mid Wales. He can only be seen during festival season and when Army and Navy stores have a sale. He wears muddy brown hair and a threadbare purple velvet waistcoat.

Um.... I think I might have used the wrong website! :eek:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Majik Mushroomhead
He sits around in fields singing Hawkwind songs in a funny voice. He lives in a old ambulance in Mid Wales. He can only be seen during festival season and when Army and Navy stores have a sale. He wears muddy brown hair and a threadbare purple velvet waistcoat.

Fantastic :D

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Majik Mushroomhead

Silly bugger. :rofl: