One For The Gents...........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Ok guys I've been asked by a sexy newbie swinger to look for a guy for her to experience her first 3 some.......

She has been to a few clubs and had mixed experiences. She has now decided to take the plung into a 3 some MMF.

So the plan is you post your pic and send me your CV :rofl: for her to view and she will then PM you for a chat!

Remember no pic or CV will lead to no PM.

Get your A game on as this is one not to miss out on ;)

If you troll through the site it won't be hard to work out which of the sexy ladies I'm talking about :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Ok guys I've been asked by a sexy newbie swinger to look for a guy for her to experience her first 3 some.......

She has been to a few clubs and had mixed experiences. She has now decided to take the plung into a 3 some MMF.

So the plan is you post your pic and CV :rofl: below for her to view and she will then PM you for a chat!

Remember no pic or CV will lead to no PM.

Get your A game on as this is one not to miss out on ;)

If you troll through the site it won't be hard to work out which of the sexy ladies I'm talking about :whistle:
Trying to think of a reply to this, one of those slightly smutty ones they always have on blind date.

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
original

Reactions: Arb

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
How do you write a CV for that!

Exactly what role am I applying for?

Education - does spankwire count?

Previous job history...

As for references...

Reactions: Chezmo

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
Think I'd prefer the convention approach of her looking at my profile and deciding if she likes what she sees then to get in touch.
The idea of selling myself in a CV isn't for me, sorry fella.
Good luck (y)

Could make for some entertaining reading though... I have to look over CV's every now and then, a good one should be like a profile in my opinion.

I generally stalk them after, checking their social media profiles as it gives a good idea on wether they are who they say they are and if they will fit within the team.