One Sided Attraction..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Well the left hand side of my brain has taken one for the team, but actually I tend not to meet people I am not attracted too, except one couple where it was going so well and then the well know phrase "darkies" was used in a conversation and even my little fella gave up. You see, its the mind, the mentality, the liberal loveliness of people that captures my imagination. And a bigot, no matter how long her glorious legs were (and they were so very, very long) just isn't for me.....
Wow. :( No need...

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Just read it again.. I am really at a loss..
Obviously my head is elsewhere

XxxBibaxxX

Perhaps I have poorly explained the situation. I read the thread as "taking one for the team" or, in essence, have you ever gone against what attracts you to a person in the interests of a meet (for me being a singleton, I read the thread as the latter). I think what I was trying to say (although somewhat poorly) that there was a time not so long ago where I met a couple, who I found physically attractive, but it was their opinions or mindset that I found went against what I would normally describe as acceptable behaviour (to me, it is a personal opinion). So although I found the lady in question attractive, the derogatory term she used to describe an ethnic group had put me off (mentally so to speak), although as a single man (usually accused of only wanting to fuck everything) I perhaps should have been grateful for the opportunity, I just couldn't "take one for the team" (in this instance the team being my cock and I). xx

T

The_Bibas

Perhaps I have poorly explained the situation. I read the thread as "taking one for the team" or, in essence, have you ever gone against what attracts you to a person in the interests of a meet (for me being a singleton, I read the thread as the latter). I think what I was trying to say (although somewhat poorly) that there was a time not so long ago where I met a couple, who I found physically attractive, but it was their opinions or mindset that I found went against what I would normally describe as acceptable behaviour (to me, it is a personal opinion). So although I found the lady in question attractive, the derogatory term she used to describe an ethnic group had put me off (mentally so to speak), although as a single man (usually accused of only wanting to fuck everything) I perhaps should have been grateful for the opportunity, I just couldn't "take one for the team" (in this instance the team being my cock and I). xx
We are all ethnic depending on our location in the world..
Small minded people exist everywhere with regret..
Thank you for taking the time to clarify..
It takes a brave cock to walk away from a pair of long legs,, especially open ones..

Well done
XxxBibaxxX

19 March 2015
Without wanting to smash our own thread up, isn't this a separative phrase in it's own right? Or not?
gay people

Yeah, I get that - no slur intended ;)

Re: MOBOs - yes, in an ideal world there would be no need for a separate ceremony for music of black origin as 'mainstream' awards wouldn't discriminate in favour of what white men decide is good as colour prejudice wouldn't exist.

As an example of how this works, the once vibrant gay bar/club scene in London is declining with a string of famous venues closing over the last decade. This isn't because gay people are going back in the closet so much as being accepted by the rest of us so there's no need to be separate in the same way but to integrate by understanding what we have in common rather than what makes us different.

In an ideal world.
Yes agreed, but we're still far from being this tolerant.. And it's awful.

19 March 2015
I might move these posts into it's own debate..
This is about when one half of a couple or swingle > couple, has attraction to the other and one half of the couple et al is left out so take one for the team and so on.

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
M

meet_the_fockers

I might move these posts into it's own debate..
This is about when one half of a couple or swingle > couple, has attraction to the other and one half of the couple et al is left out so take one for the team and so on.
I do wish you'd stop moving things.. you know how much of a ditzy blonde i am these days!! :D x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Currently writing a play called "the cock and I", I apologise for where this may have all led. With regards to the original post. If I found out someone was taking one for the team when they acquiesced to let me get my jolly's (should that be ies?), I think I would be devastated and probably not try to have sex for hours!

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
You have a meet with another couple, or a swingle.
It soon becomes clear that there is an attraction only between yourself and the other partner, your partner and one of the other's partner... or even only one partner of the other couple and your partner.

Do you take one for the team, (hate that phrase) and get on with it? Do you instantly feel jealousy or flattery?
What if during the fun you see the connection between the other two but yet you don't have the same connection with whom you are with?
These are extremely common occurrences and often happens when having intimate moments with swingles; one will be attracted more than the other.

Are you able to understand appreciate and 'deal' with it, or is it enough to throw you off course and stop it in it's tracks there and then.

For us, I know when someone is attracted to @Pearls more than I and vice versa.
I find it flattering if towards me (and quite humbling) and actually find it arousing and quite passionate when towards Pearls - but also with a pang of jealousy. Remembering though we're a D/s relationship in RL. So am naturally protective and dominant over her anyway.

The question really is would you still go ahead with a planned meet if you saw a connection from only one side to another, not all of you in one? (which is perfectly natural)
:) x
Wow you go on a bit....but as Nigel reminds me our time is limited...so if someone/ part of a couple is attracted to either of us we both take that as a compliment xxjxx

Reactions: Therapon