Oooh I Found It, Hellooo All!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Hello sweetie and welcome. Don't forget to photo verify asap or you will lose access to the site. An admin can walk you through that.

Questions I had when I started:
What about friends? - If someone follows you and you follow them, thats like friends.
Uploading pics: You do that through media/albums and you can make albums private (friends only)
Your wall is open to all unless you make your profile private.

Other than that, have fun, chat, meet, join in xx

27 August 2017
City
Manchester
Hello sweetie and welcome. Don't forget to photo verify asap or you will lose access to the site. An admin can walk you through that.

Questions I had when I started:
What about friends? - If someone follows you and you follow them, thats like friends.
Uploading pics: You do that through media/albums and you can make albums private (friends only)
Your wall is open to all unless you make your profile private.

Other than that, have fun, chat, meet, join in xx

Another cool thing is you can also make your media selectively available to certain friends - 'followers'

Being able to call your pics what ever you like and even write some blurb.

You can be much more creative than elsewhere without being told your arse looks like it was a screenshot of someone else's arse

And my Avatar has been rejected everywhere I've been except here. That said it's doing a good job of scaring everybody off :palm:

27 August 2017
City
Manchester
Another cool thing is you can also make your media selectively available to certain friends - 'followers'

You can be much more creative than elsewhere without being told your arse looks like it was a screenshot of someone else's arse

And my Avatar has been rejected everywhere I've been except here. That said it's doing a good job of scaring everybody off :palm:
and edit your posts too - good job with my auto-carrot and fat thumbs (y)

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton

Theres lots to like here YOWD, although I am not sure that people that hide their profiles should be able to look at mine, but I shall give it a while before I start blocking the ones that do it regular like :sneaky:

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I gave @MissHoney a 'good talking to' for that after all the effort to get her on here :rolleyes: :Ohyessir: :rofl:

I don't mind that people hide their profile, everyone has choice, but when they keep looking at mine it starts to grate, I don't usually pay much attention but its getting to be a thing now. Anyway.... Welcome Miss Frisky, stay away from the loofah in the hot tub, thats my advice xx

Reactions: Vanezza
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I need bodies for my cellar what can I say I'm ruthless :whiplash:

But Ruth replied, "Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God."

Ruth 1:16

See problem solved, you are no longer Ruthless... badum tish (I am here all night)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Noo

Noo, I haven't blocked anyone, i don't understand!!!:cry::palm:

Don't worry sweetie, your profile is set to private, that may be because you have not photo verified or you may just have set it up that way. Ask an admin in the chat (little blue box at the bottom of the page) and they will explain all I am sure, and if you want a private profile, you have one and pay me nor others no mind xx

F

Frisky_Mare

Don't worry sweetie, your profile is set to private, that may be because you have not photo verified or you may just have set it up that way. Ask an admin in the chat (little blue box at the bottom of the page) and they will explain all I am sure, and if you want a private profile, you have one and pay me nor others no mind xx
But people are commenting on my pics - is that different?