Oooh I Found It, Hellooo All!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6684

Hey frisky_mare

Welcome to the site. It is one of the safest site and the friendliest bunch I have seen. Have fun!

30 October 2015
felicitations on your arrival at this destination
The evening of the Friday is aggrandized by your presence
:tiphat:

27 August 2017
City
Manchester
Kind of ... ;) it enables easier interaction it's a bit like friends but feels different on here, as there are multiple levels to privacy. I find it useful to be able to find things that people I like have posted easily. :)

F

Frisky_Mare

Kind of ... ;) it enables easier interaction it's a bit like friends but feels different on here, as there are multiple levels to privacy. I find it useful to be able to find things that people I like have posted easily. :)

I've got my eye on you.......:ninja:

27 August 2017
City
Manchester
I've got my eye on you.......:ninja:
Ditto.

So the way mine works is that those I follow can see my face pics and a few more intimate pics, but not the more explicit ones They are in an album where I can be selective who if my followers can view it. Hence multiple layers of privacy. And as that would be on request no one can see it because no one in their right mind would ask :rofl:

F

Frisky_Mare

Ditto.

So the way mine works is that those I follow can see my face pics and a few more intimate pics, but not the more explicit ones They are in an album where I can be selective who if my followers can view it. Hence multiple layers of privacy. And as that would be on request no one can see it because no one in their right mind would ask :rofl:

Hmm, I think I'll work my way up to that, not quite sure what shows and what doesn't!

27 August 2017
City
Manchester
Hmm, I think I'll work my way up to that, not quite sure what shows and what doesn't!

It all becomes clear when you create albums for your photos.

Default category is visible to everyone

You can set an album to

Everyone

Followers only

Selective people you choose using tagging '@fredbloggs' etc

Yourself (Owner only) only you and the moderator have seen these

Reactions: Frisky_Mare