Oral And Facials

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Once at a club a petite but sexy lady who was watching her husband giving a younger woman a good seeing to turn to a group of Us single men and politely asked if we would do something for her she explained she didn't want sex but what she would like us to do is all to come over her so with that the four of us stood over her and sprayed her from head to foot.

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Once at a club a petite but sexy lady who was watching her husband giving a younger woman a good seeing to turn to a group of Us single men and politely asked if we would do something for her she explained she didn't want sex but what she would like us to do is all to come over her so with that the four of us stood over her and sprayed her from head to foot.
nice bukkake. Done it once, thought I'd hate it, did it with another woman and 8 men circled around us. By golly it was hot rubbing our hands and boobs over each other, a huge turn on. Glad I tried it.

Reactions: Deleted member 3175
D

Deleted member 3657

I have been to organised bukkake parties. Giving, not receiving I might add before you pervs say anything o_O
Loved it. I really enjoy giving a facial to a willing woman, so hot I think.

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

I have been to organised bukkake parties. Giving, not receiving I might add before you pervs say anything o_O
Loved it. I really enjoy giving a facial to a willing woman, so hot I think.
I might enjoy it more if spunk didn't go all acid on me and burn the hell out of my eyeballs!
Plus guys make a huge thing out of cumming on my glasses, I'mma all "hell no, these bitches are designer" :rofl::rofl:

M

Max-the-3rd

Personal I prefer to cum on her tits then rub it in with my cock. Facials I prefer to watch.

M

Midland....

I might enjoy it more if spunk didn't go all acid on me and burn the hell out of my eyeballs!
Plus guys make a huge thing out of cumming on my glasses, I'mma all "hell no, these bitches are designer" :rofl::rofl:
Next time you get a new pair vixen you'll have to get a 2 for 1 deal and tell the optician the 2nd pair is your spunk pair as your trying different designs on. See what reaction they give! :bj1:

D

Deleted member 1402

Next time you get a new pair vixen you'll have to get a 2 for 1 deal and tell the optician the 2nd pair is your spunk pair as your trying different designs on. See what reaction they give! :bj1:
I do get a second pair, one for best, one for going to clubs, because when I take them off at a club I get people either moving them, or people trying them on just because they're trendy. :mad:

D

Deleted member 1402

Given that once it is out of any particular orifice it changes from from a guided torpedo to a spray cannon it kind of depends how far back I am whether it hits intended target or overshoots !

lol, I've seen spunk shoot in 3 directions, although it was a pretty intense orgasm he had #memories

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have a great one but won't put face pics on our media :oops:

can understand that
What I will say to this is, you have many privacy options available to you and can add media and control it in such a way that either you only see it, custom users, your followers, people you follow or everyone who has access to the gallery.
Additionally you can obscure your faces and do things to hide your identities.
Whilst I am not really discussing the facials side of things, as far as media in itself is concerned, you have a vast array of privacy options available to you. From adding one photo to the categories for all to see, to creating private albums and personal albums with media that you can show to specific people or even to all within the gallery.
Hope this helps. x

Reactions: No longer with us