Orgasmic

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
For me (Rx) I love doggy. I can use my "teeny rabbit" (best buy ever- from 1st trip to Amsterdam's RLD!)
That extra stimulation, whilst feeling the deeper penetration seems to get me there every time!
Also, long slow licks and gentle strokes/occasional deep fingers to the ellusive "G", he's a master at that!
And he has Very long fingers on those masterful hands XxRy

D

Deleted member 6684

Sorry if this may seem a tad crude but of course it’s a straight question.

Two ways, doggystyle or blowjob.
Doggy because of the depth I can reach and the nature of the orgasm as a result of running deep :sneaky:
Blowjob because it’s extremely intense for me, even more so when two ladies are enjoying sharing me.
There was this one time where we were having some fun and the two girls edged me and pushed me so much that when it did happen, it became projectile and none of us knew where it all went :rofl: :rofl:
I am absolutely serious. Naughty girls they were! Bloody amazing though. Sheesh. ;)
wow....so erotic!

29 December 2018
City
London
nah for me it all starts way before...mind games...mind teasing...knowing I'm under his reign...leave an outfit on my bed and location..surprise.. not knowing..meeting in a bar pretending you don't know me ...the build-up prior.. the energy...anticipation...I love being watched masturbating ....looking into their eyes...with longing...love not being allowed to cum or told when I can...it's much much more then just what happens right there....if there's a connection then receiving oral if done slowly, gently and sensually can leave me drenched especially when "ordered" not to cum just yet...Being in top whilst he just uses my breasts to manoeuvre all of me...eyerolling moment ...doggy when I'm doing the dishes and it's sudden and unexpected and I have to reach my toes...and the puddles on the floor just echo the erotic sentiment...

10 July 2018
nah for me it all starts way before...mind games...mind teasing...knowing I'm under his reign...leave an outfit on my bed and location..surprise.. not knowing..meeting in a bar pretending you don't know me ...the build-up prior.. the energy...anticipation...I love being watched masturbating ....looking into their eyes...with longing...love not being allowed to cum or told when I can...it's much much more then just what happens right there....if there's a connection then receiving oral if done slowly, gently and sensually can leave me drenched especially when "ordered" not to cum just yet...Being in top whilst he just uses my breasts to manoeuvre all of me...eyerolling moment ...doggy when I'm doing the dishes and it's sudden and unexpected and I have to reach my toes...and the puddles on the floor just echo the erotic sentiment...
Beautifully put.

And certainly, yes, mind teasing is a great way of describing the start of the process...

8 July 2018
My sentiment exactly :sneaky: it’s all about the connection, that spark, the playful Teasing, the sudden and unexpected moments in the kitchen, The mutual trust! Looking deeply into their eyes, Wow, what a rush!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

19 March 2015
Well.... erm, yes that exactly ^ :D x