Orgy Time

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I have been part of several orgies and also used to arrange them in my second house. As you all can imagine I enjoyed them really much, however I stopped organizing new ones and I stopped being involved in them. Actually I changed my mind again and I'd like to start arranging them again, but not very often and not too crowded, even though about the last aspect I'm not so sure ?.
Shell we organize one in Italy! Maybe we could organize a social before.....and then.

8 July 2018
I have been part of several orgies and also used to arrange them in my second house. As you all can imagine I enjoyed them really much, however I stopped organizing new ones and I stopped being involved in them. Actually I changed my mind again and I'd like to start arranging them again, but not very often and not too crowded, even though about the last aspect I'm not so sure ?.
Shell we organize one in Italy! Maybe we could organize a social before.....and then.
Now there’s a thought The First Saturday Social goes International ?

L

LizandChris

I think that list is going to be very long list and everyone fighting over who’s next to who ... :sneaky:
I'm going to show my ignorance here, we're still finding out about so much, but I would have thought the point of an orgy was not to be with anyone in particular but to take part with whoever is "unoccupied". I could well be wrong, I honestly am just going on what would be a turn on for me, if I'm off the mark please educate?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I'm going to show my ignorance here, we're still finding out about so much, but I would have thought the point of an orgy was not to be with anyone in particular but to take part with whoever is "unoccupied". I could well be wrong, I honestly am just going on what would be a turn on for me, if I'm off the mark please educate?
You all have to start somewhere so will there be jockeying for position everyone probably has their eye on someone and some will have more than one set of eyes on them ..... clear as mud that but hopefully you catch my drift :D

L

LizandChris

You all have to start somewhere so will there be jockeying for position everyone probably has their eye on someone and some will have more than one set of eyes on them ..... clear as mud that but hopefully you catch my drift :D
Hmm, gotcha, see what you meen, never really thought about the start, only the during, still a very interesting idea though, hopefully one day we will get to take part?

D

Deleted member 16044

you are right there
but sadly some people only want to fuck one person over and over and over till the floor collapses and the room next door in the hotel complains about it because they are not involved lol

Reactions: Therapon
L

LizandChris

you are right there
but sadly some people only want to fuck one person over and over and over till the floor collapses and the room next door in the hotel complains about it because they are not involved lol
Horrific behaviour, same kind of people take all the green triangular ones out of a tin of quality street before passing it round, heathens!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Horrific behaviour, same kind of people take all the green triangular ones out of a tin of quality street before passing it round, heathens!
I don’t like the green ones myself .... do love sharing though ....what it’s about sweets for everyone whatever colour you like ...

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 16044

You can always step up and organise it ... :tiphat:
but why would I want to organise it ...I could will let you know at weekend as busy online with study for awhile
if people tell me what they want and where they want it to be held I will organise it for you
does not mean I will join you might put you off

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
but why would I want to organise it ...I could will let you know at weekend as busy online with study for awhile
if people tell me what they want and where they want it to be held I will organise it for you
What’s the point in organising it if your not going to take part in it ? We are all the same naked .... nothing to hide ...

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
You want a sweetie orgy .... so pick a colour and who ever you match with you start with .... could be interesting :rofl:

D

Deleted member 16044

What’s the point in organising it if your not going to take part in it ? We are all the same naked .... nothing to hide ...
I did not mean it like that
I would have to meet a few others first it is not an orgy of like oh hey first time of meeting you
someone else can do it

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and MP386
D

Deleted member 16044

you studied romans x they just made the roads

now that read is quite horny