Orgy Time

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
I did not mean it like that
I would have to meet a few others first it is not an orgy of like oh hey first time of meeting you
someone else can do it
Why not that’s part of the excitement....perfect strangers writhing on a bed naked ..... it’s what the Romans would have done .. x :D
That must explain us right brazen sluts then - @D&D are descended from the Romans! ???

L

Laki

An orgy is considered to be an orgy, when about five or more people are involved.
Ever done this or want to be part of one?
If you have done it, would you do it again and what was the experience like for you?
Bits of bodies everywhere :D x

Have done it once, It just happened at an after party among friends ? , and honestly it was confusing ???....

Would I do it again ? Well, I'm pretty sure i woud ??

And Friends not swingers just friends

10 March 2015
Been there, done that, got the stories to prove it lol!
Most likely to happen at a house party (of the swinging kind!), a club visit, or sometimes at an impromptu "apres social" hotel gathering!
One or two of the bigger rooms at Xtasia look perfick for a bit of a Bacchannalian orgy, multiple double beds and a cross or two...just BYOB lol!

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
10 March 2015
I wouldn't mind an orgy but I'm not sure that lou would participate!! Maybe I can sweet talk her?? (P)

Pretty much all the "orgies" that we have been involved in happened organically....there was no "plan", perhaps a couple would kick the play off in a bedroom, another couple would join them, maybe followed by a guy, or girl, then another couple, who had been watching, decide to join in.... and so it continues, people join or leave the throng depending on their preferred level of play, its not compulsory to play with everyone withing the group, you can do as much, or as little as you like.
One couple at a party sat fully dressed in the group, just touching people around them, caressing bodies, kissing one or two people, and just enjoying being part of the dynamic.
No one minded their limited interaction, if you are with a group who "gets it", then even if you are just watching, then you are part of the whole "experience".

D

Deleted member 8095

Pretty much all the "orgies" that we have been involved in happened organically....there was no "plan", perhaps a couple would kick the play off in a bedroom, another couple would join them, maybe followed by a guy, or girl, then another couple, who had been watching, decide to join in.... and so it continues, people join or leave the throng depending on their preferred level of play, its not compulsory to play with everyone withing the group, you can do as much, or as little as you like.
One couple at a party sat fully dressed in the group, just touching people around them, caressing bodies, kissing one or two people, and just enjoying being part of the dynamic.
No one minded their limited interaction, if you are with a group who "gets it", then even if you are just watching, then you are part of the whole "experience".

I was being flippant with my response! I know that I could not nor would I, attempt to persuade Lou to participate if she was at all uncomfortable in any way. We have observed a couple of orgies taking place and for my own perverse pleasures I'd love to be in the thick of it ? perhaps lou will join in on one if/when the time is right, although that requires us being in the right place at the right time, as you rightly pointed out Orgies tend to be organic and not planned x (P)