Orgy!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
Hello, all you sexy people ?

Hopefully, no one will be offended by this rather, well, straightforwardly naughty post :cool:

I've been lucky enough to achieve most of my goals in life and my "bucket list" is a very short one.

However, there is something that has always intrigued me and it's something that as the years go by I'm beginning to fear may never happen.

I'm sure you've guessed what I'm on about (as the title has rather given it away :whistle: )

Yes, I've always wanted to participate in an orgy. :bouncy:
It's always been an idea that's excited me in a number of ways.
I've always loved the idea of sexual abandonment and sheer decadence (and what some may even call depravity) involved.

I know various adult clubs run "Hotwives" nights, "Greedy Girl" nights etc., and many other events where couples and singles can "get it on" and whilst these definitely have their place they do not evoke the orgy ambiance I'm seeking.

For me, the idea is that those involved should know each other, feel comfortable in each other's company and enjoy the social side of things as well as the sexual side. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, having waited patiently (and in vain :p) for an invitation to participate I thought I'd be a little more proactive and gauge whether there is any appetite elsewhere on this wonderful site to indulge in such a sexy night of fun.

If the idea appeals then I'll be glad to host and organise the event for the benefit of all.

I've got a number of ideas to ensure the night goes with a "swing" and everyone has a fabulous time and a night to remember.
I've not gone into any detail here as I'd look a bit silly if I get no response (I can't see an orgy for one being a lot of fun :lol:)

I won't be offended and will understand if no one's interested as not everyone's a dirty perv like me
TBH I'm posting this with a kind of "if you don't ask, you don't get" mentality

Ant xx.png

9 September 2017
I find it interesting that four people liked the post, but none of them responded.
Must be closet orgyists.
Want to, but wont admit it.

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed if I'm honest. :(
I wasn't necessarily expecting to be inundated with requests from folk desperate to participate but I thought the post might at least stimulate some interesting conversation.

I'm not sure whether it's simply the idea of an orgy that people don't like or whether it's a lack of nerve that stops people from even contemplating the idea.
The reason I didn't expand on my ideas of how I would see the event running was precisely because I suspected there could well be a resounding lack of interest.

If I take a calm, logical look at the prospect of suggesting an orgy on a Swingers Board it goes like this:
(I will, obviously, have to make a few "assumptions" regarding prospective readers of the post :whistle:)

1. Visitors to this forum like sex. (y)
2. Visitors to this forum feel secure in their relationships enough to enjoy their partners having sex with others. (y)
3. Visitors to this forum feel comfortable around nudity (secure enough to flaunt their own end enjoy admiring others) (y)
4. Visitors to this forum are uninhibited and non-judgemental regarding the physical attributes and sexual proclivities of others. (y)

Now, I'm sure I could come up with quite a few more statements along the lines of those above all of which would make you think that this would be fertile ground to find eager orgy enthusiasts.
I mean, an orgy wouldn't contravene any of the above points as far as I can see.

Maybe all the dirty-minded, pervy sex fiends have just been too busy fucking, licking, spanking & sucking to have noticed the tread yet. :sneaky:
I shall wait with bated breath :lol:

17 August 2021
Yeah, I'm a little disappointed if I'm honest. :(
I wasn't necessarily expecting to be inundated with requests from folk desperate to participate but I thought the post might at least stimulate some interesting conversation.

I'm not sure whether it's simply the idea of an orgy that people don't like or whether it's a lack of nerve that stops people from even contemplating the idea.
The reason I didn't expand on my ideas of how I would see the event running was precisely because I suspected there could well be a resounding lack of interest.

If I take a calm, logical look at the prospect of suggesting an orgy on a Swingers Board it goes like this:
(I will, obviously, have to make a few "assumptions" regarding prospective readers of the post :whistle:)

1. Visitors to this forum like sex. (y)
2. Visitors to this forum feel secure in their relationships enough to enjoy their partners having sex with others. (y)
3. Visitors to this forum feel comfortable around nudity (secure enough to flaunt their own end enjoy admiring others) (y)
4. Visitors to this forum are uninhibited and non-judgemental regarding the physical attributes and sexual proclivities of others. (y)

Now, I'm sure I could come up with quite a few more statements along the lines of those above all of which would make you think that this would be fertile ground to find eager orgy enthusiasts.
I mean, an orgy wouldn't contravene any of the above points as far as I can see.

Maybe all the dirty-minded, pervy sex fiends have just been too busy fucking, licking, spanking & sucking to have noticed the tread yet. :sneaky:
I shall wait with bated breath :lol:
I have no experience in this, so what do I know, but from what I observed about this lifestyle most see it more like dating. They want to chat, meet, then maybe have sex. Even then they might start out with something vanilla .
Few would just jump on a pile of stangers.
If you could find a bunch that have been with each other separately and bring them together at the same time, that would probably work.

26 July 2016
When I was young pre HIV days the thought of orgies appealed to me. Yes STI's where a concern but being young and "invicible" tended to be an after thought. Then HIV hit the scene and "safe sex" became the buzzword and it was condoms for everything even oral. Group sex and orgies to do safely meant changing the condom every time you swapped partners, many guys grumbled about this saying they spent less time shagging and more time changing the condom needless to say many didn't change condoms. While they where safe it didn't stop them spreading any infections from one orifice to another. Even worse where the guys who'd take off the condom and put it back on inside out. The whole idea of orgies for me lost it's appeal.

25 February 2016
Hello, all you sexy people ?

Hopefully, no one will be offended by this rather, well, straightforwardly naughty post :cool:

I've been lucky enough to achieve most of my goals in life and my "bucket list" is a very short one.

However, there is something that has always intrigued me and it's something that as the years go by I'm beginning to fear may never happen.

I'm sure you've guessed what I'm on about (as the title has rather given it away :whistle: )

Yes, I've always wanted to participate in an orgy. :bouncy:
It's always been an idea that's excited me in a number of ways.
I've always loved the idea of sexual abandonment and sheer decadence (and what some may even call depravity) involved.

I know various adult clubs run "Hotwives" nights, "Greedy Girl" nights etc., and many other events where couples and singles can "get it on" and whilst these definitely have their place they do not evoke the orgy ambiance I'm seeking.

For me, the idea is that those involved should know each other, feel comfortable in each other's company and enjoy the social side of things as well as the sexual side. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, having waited patiently (and in vain :p) for an invitation to participate I thought I'd be a little more proactive and gauge whether there is any appetite elsewhere on this wonderful site to indulge in such a sexy night of fun.

If the idea appeals then I'll be glad to host and organise the event for the benefit of all.

I've got a number of ideas to ensure the night goes with a "swing" and everyone has a fabulous time and a night to remember.
I've not gone into any detail here as I'd look a bit silly if I get no response (I can't see an orgy for one being a lot of fun :lol:)

I won't be offended and will understand if no one's interested as not everyone's a dirty perv like me
TBH I'm posting this with a kind of "if you don't ask, you don't get" mentality

View attachment 87911
I too have attending an orgy on my fantasy list. However it will most likely remain unfulfilled because, as tricky-dicky states, catching an STI has less than zero appeal.

Many people seem to think that sex with anyone with a condom will keep them safe. We mustn't forget that there are more than just a handful os STIs, and some of them can be transmitted by oral sex - and some have no cure.

17 August 2021
How many bodies count as an orgy? Just wondering ?
I always thoght of an orgy as more of not knowing anybody there or not knowing who is part of a couple and who is single, then as a number.
5 having sex with each other would be 5 people swapping.
Or a sextupletsome.
If I was ever invited to join 5 people however, the last thing I would worry about is whether it was considered an orgy or not.

6 March 2020
Hi how are you I seen your post about having a orgy I would be interested I'm a straight male but fully happy to share or dp or getting blown off wail someone shagging I'm from Nottingham

• wicked
Reactions: Antogs