Other sites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 14873

I joined social swinging because I was invited to a swinging club by a couple I know. Not a couple I could play with as we’re too close. They then said they were on a different site and to join that one. I did and omg! The other site is so different. Not in a good way. I joined discretely but it was as if I’d started a bbq in a wolf pen. Ferocious attack. Social swingers are so lovely and I really appreciate the admins hard work to make sure we’re all ok. I’ve told my friends that they have to join social as they’d have a much better time xxx

D

Deleted member 6127

I joined social swinging because I was invited to a swinging club by a couple I know. Not a couple I could play with as we’re too close. They then said they were on a different site and to join that one. I did and omg! The other site is so different. Not in a good way. I joined discretely but it was as if I’d started a bbq in a wolf pen. Ferocious attack. Social swingers are so lovely and I really appreciate the admins hard work to make sure we’re all ok. I’ve told my friends that they have to join social as they’d have a much better time xxx
100% agree SS is the best site. People respect each other and @Admin and his staff provide a safe and secure place for us to have fun in our life style xxxx :0)) T ???

25 July 2016
I sometimes go on f** S******* but only to perve the camera's. Also tried others in the past but there so full of sh*t i just dont bother anymore. This is the place for me since i joined i have been treated as a fellow member somthing very rare as a sg anywhere else and iam safe in the knowledge that if anything nasty did happen with myself or other members we will be helped and not get a replies of tuff titty.

11 November 2019
I sometimes go on f** S******* but only to perve the camera's. Also tried others in the past but there so full of sh*t i just dont bother anymore. This is the place for me since i joined i have been treated as a fellow member somthing very rare as a sg anywhere else and iam safe in the knowledge that if anything nasty did happen with myself or other members we will be helped and not get a replies of tuff titty.
I'm sure I if I was on other sites I wouldn't be looked after like Pearls & co have here on Social Swinging,? could not praise them high enough??even though Ive driven them nuts????? Thanks all?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
When SS had a little down time earlier in the year I decided to try the opposition , the subscription a lot more expensive than here is due to run out soon , how much interest have I had absolutely zero .... apart from the fakes and wasters , people on there demanding this that and the other moaning about time wasters when they are exactly the same .....
One such couple I messaged and pointed them in this direction....they are still on there complaining about time wasters ... you can’t help some people...
For instance the ones that demand verifications from others before meeting , how did they first get a verification????
verifications here do serve a purpose but having met people and left verifications never to get one back it does happen here to ,in fairness this is about sex ! Peoples own interests we are all selfish ....so my opinion and haters will hate but some don’t leave verifications just incase the other person gets the wrong end of the stick and thinks there’s an interest in them ....
it’s human nature , this is a dog eat dog world ..,
So I shall delete the opposition profile soon and exclusively use SS which has been the only place I’ve met anyone from ...

8 July 2018
I find this to be an extremely interesting subject, it highlights the difference between nurture and nature, there is a very interesting YouTube video by a man called Simon Sinek!

He states, In essence, “if you take a person and put them in a good environment they will thrive, if you take the same person and put them in a toxic environment! They will be forced to defend themselves!”

That is the difference between social swinging as a site and the not so fabulous mingers!

A sense of togetherness, inclusion and friendship was instilled from day one in social swinging & we as a Community will fight to defend that to anyone that tries to destroy it!

We are therefore able to put all our energies into protecting and making the site better, because we are not having to defend ourselves against each other!

As a result we become stronger because of it.
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

11 November 2019
[/QUOTE]
I find this to be an extremely interesting subject, it highlights the difference between nurture and nature, there is a very interesting YouTube video by a man called Simon Sinek!

He states, In essence, “if you take a person and put them in a good environment they will thrive, if you take the same person and put them in a toxic environment! They will be forced to defend themselves!”

That is the difference between social swinging as a site and the not so fabulous mingers!

A sense of togetherness, inclusion and friendship was instilled from day one in social swinging & we as a Community will fight to defend that to anyone that tries to destroy it!

We are therefore able to put all our energies into protecting and making the site better, because we are not having to defend ourselves against each other!

Tiger xx
??true words!?

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Despite being on *** for a few years we've only met a couple of people because of that site. Sure we've met people at clubs that are members but that's more of a coincidence.

One of the main things we like about this site (I think I've said this before) it's the way single guys are treated with respect. I think this comes from the fact that hey, single guys behave a lot better than they do on other sites. I think this stems from originally having to be photo verified which of course means lots less fakes and bred a culture of respect both ways. I know the Admins on this site work hard to keep the fakes out. The problem with the other site is that because of the high number of dodgy accounts you tend to see everyone as suspicious until proved otherwise, the opposite of here.

We are looking forward to getting more involved with the social side and that will happen soon.

(Sorry that was a bit of a ramble but I just woke up :))

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14873

Tiger xx
Never a truer word said xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Despite being on *** for a few years we've only met a couple of people because of that site. Sure we've met people at clubs that are members but that's more of a coincidence.

One of the main things we like about this site (I think I've said this before) it's the way single guys are treated with respect. I think this comes from the fact that hey, single guys behave a lot better than they do on other sites. I think this stems from originally having to be photo verified which of course means lots less fakes and bred a culture of respect both ways. I know the Admins on this site work hard to keep the fakes out. The problem with the other site is that because of the high number of dodgy accounts you tend to see everyone as suspicious until proved otherwise, the opposite of here.

We are looking forward to getting more involved with the social side and that will happen soon.

(Sorry that was a bit of a ramble but I just woke up :))
You’ve hit the nail on the head here for me. Single guys get treated like lepers yet most think everyone else behaves like saints. Certainly not the case, guys get shot down for just having the courage to say hello. Yes we all know the I want to smash your back door in types and some refuse to learn how to behave but not all.
We’ve seen guys get treated badly just because they’re male and nothing else. The behaviour of couples and ladies can be worse by how they conduct themselves.
We are all human and all deserve respect, if people just spent five mins and educate then all would learn how to behave. By ignoring or saying abusive things how are guys who have no idea what they are doing going to adapt and conduct themselves correctly?
Just be nice and remember good manners go along way. ??

11 November 2019
You’ve hit the nail on the head here for me. Single guys get treated like lepers yet most think everyone else behaves like saints. Certainly not the case, guys get shot down for just having the courage to say hello. Yes we all know the I want to smash your back door in types and some refuse to learn how to behave but not all.
We’ve seen guys get treated badly just because they’re male and nothing else. The behaviour of couples and ladies can be worse by how they conduct themselves.
We are all human and all deserve respect, if people just spent five mins and educate then all would learn how to behave. By ignoring or saying abusive things how are guys who have no idea what they are doing going to adapt and conduct themselves correctly?
Just be nice and remember good manners go along way. ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
That's spot on I think??single guys aren't all the same, sometimes im sceptical of making comments or even liking a post because some might take it with thewrong interpretation? it can dent some peoples confidence?well said Miss P?x?
See! You shouldn’t have to feel like that and remember guys if you think someone is behaving badly towards you then report it, I think guys are too nervous to report.

D

Deleted member 6127

Having started my swinging life style as an SG on SS I can understand the guys trepidation in making contact with people and if had not been for the help and guidance of @Admin , @Pearls and other SS staff I would possibly have not ventured further into the life style and would have rejoined ‘normal life’ totally unfulfilled. Maybe I would have tried other sites but i can guarantee I would not have met as many fantastic, sexy people there as I have within SS. Plus found the lady of my dreams ❤️❤️❤️
Yes SG’s have to take responsibility on how they approach and interact with other members, but remember they may have come from other sites or should I say meat markets where he who shouts loudness or flashes bigger gets the attention. Totally wrong but that’s how it is out there. On the other hand with help and guidance on SS they learn the correct way RESPECT.
Also couples who join our family from other sites must realise that our SG are different and therefore RESPECT them.
Everyone on SS is assured your back is covered, not like that you dirty minded people...???

Xxx :0)) T

11 November 2019
Having started my swinging life style as an SG on SS I can understand the guys trepidation in making contact with people and if had not been for the help and guidance of @Admin , @Pearls and other SS staff I would possibly have not ventured further into the life style and would have rejoined ‘normal life’ totally unfulfilled. Maybe I would have tried other sites but i can guarantee I would not have met as many fantastic, sexy people there as I have within SS. Plus found the lady of my dreams ❤❤❤
Yes SG’s have to take responsibility on how they approach and interact with other members, but remember they may have come from other sites or should I say meat markets where he who shouts loudness or flashes bigger gets the attention. Totally wrong but that’s how it is out there. On the other hand with help and guidance on SS they learn the correct way RESPECT.
Also couples who join our family from other sites must realise that our SG are different and therefore RESPECT them.
Everyone on SS is assured your back is covered, not like that you dirty minded people...???

Spot on???

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Having started my swinging life style as an SG on SS I can understand the guys trepidation in making contact with people and if had not been for the help and guidance of @Admin , @Pearls and other SS staff I would possibly have not ventured further into the life style and would have rejoined ‘normal life’ totally unfulfilled. Maybe I would have tried other sites but i can guarantee I would not have met as many fantastic, sexy people there as I have within SS. Plus found the lady of my dreams ❤❤❤

I remember when you first joined :censored::censored::censored::censored:?