Other sites

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Nope, .... never felt the need, and as we gained veries the requirement seemed less and less urgent. now with over 200 veries, we think that its completely unnecessary lol
LOl
Well. we've offered you 20+ coffee meets, each time over 5 years... declined. Or busy.. or stuff.
So what's the next one?

You said you could't attend last PV, because of *A*
Yeah, that was years ago...

So, now?

Reactions: Dangerous690
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We have accounts on other sites, ones already mentioned on here. We rarely use them now, one we don’t use at all, not as fabulous as it’s says.
We took a break from the scene last year, and when we came back, we came back here. This site is a credit to both the admins and mods. It’s a site where we feel free to chat and express ourselves freely, with true swingers. The threads are informative and get others to engage in conversation.

10 March 2015
LOl
Well. we've offered you 20+ coffee meets, each time over 5 years... declined. Or busy.. or stuff.
So what's the next one?

You said you could't attend last PV, because of *A*
Yeah, that was years ago...

So, now?
I'm not sure its 20.... but its a few lol
We have never declined, merely explained that we are otherwise engaged. We are blessed (and cursed) with a career each, with different work patterns, and Jayne seems to have developed a penchant for hospital A&E departments, I'm sure she has a secret medical fetish lol.
We are keen to meet you, and many of the members, and I'm sure it will happen at some point.

19 March 2015
I'm not sure its 20.... but its a few lol
We have never declined, merely explained that we are otherwise engaged. We are blessed (and cursed) with a career each, with different work patterns, and Jayne seems to have developed a penchant for hospital A&E departments, I'm sure she has a secret medical fetish lol.
We are keen to meet you, and many of the members, and I'm sure it will happen at some point.
I know and let us hope that soon! Been what, six years now? Be good to catch up! ?

10 March 2015
I see a lot of negativity towards other sites, some deserved, some, less so.
I want to see this site grow, expand, and become the leader, it has the right ethos, and the right team to nurture it.
However, as it grows, it will attract all types of people, they are, mostly after all, swingers (or, at least, potential swingers), some will "get it" others wont. Currently the team here can deal with it...but what about when its twice as big, five times, 10 times....more?
They will run in to the same sorts of problems as other sites, financial (support the site with hard cash folks, you know it makes sense!), moral, political, and personal, and will have to make some sometimes tough calls.
Personally, having been swinging now for around 12 years, we have tried a few other sites, but currently are on two, with a third site which is different, a bit more specialized, but has a lot of our swinger friends popping up on it now.
We are adults, no site will fit us perfectly (although this one comes pretty damn close lol) but we either adapt our approach, or tailor our profile to better improve our experience on a site.
Using words like "mingers" is denigrating the people who use the other sites, some of whom may also be on here already, you may have chatted to them, or interacted in some way, they may even be friends. Dislike the sites, but dont knock the people using them.

20 November 2019
I want to see this site grow, expand, and become the leader, it has the right ethos, and the right team to nurture it.
However, as it grows, it will attract all types of people, they are, mostly after all, swingers (or, at least, potential swingers), some will "get it" others wont. Currently the team here can deal with it...but what about when its twice as big, five times, 10 times....more?
They will run in to the same sorts of problems as other sites, financial (support the site with hard cash folks, you know it makes sense!), moral, political, and personal, and will have to make some sometimes tough calls.
Personally, having been swinging now for around 12 years, we have tried a few other sites, but currently are on two, with a third site which is different, a bit more specialized, but has a lot of our swinger friends popping up on it now.
We are adults, no site will fit us perfectly (although this one comes pretty damn close lol) but we either adapt our approach, or tailor our profile to better improve our experience on a site.
Using words like "mingers" is denigrating the people who use the other sites, some of whom may also be on here already, you may have chatted to them, or interacted in some way, they may even be friends. Dislike the sites, but dont knock the people using them.

20 November 2019
Most sites have a core of decent people who enjoy the lifestyle and having chatted and met them you realise that they are decent people who enjoy an alternative lifestyle . Most sites are spoilt by men who think they can have what they want when they want . That’s just not the case they really don’t get it .

19 March 2015
Wise words and people would be foolish to not take heed.

20 November 2019
So, people have discussed other sites, some of us are on them, others are not.
Has anyone experienced an attempt at being "poached"?
Has anyone tried to "poach" others on other sites?
What is the official line on here about people from other sites trying to poach people?
Yes I have indeed there is always people saying join this join that

29 November 2019
I joined social swinging because I was invited to a swinging club by a couple I know. Not a couple I could play with as we’re too close. They then said they were on a different site and to join that one. I did and omg! The other site is so different. Not in a good way. I joined discretely but it was as if I’d started a bbq in a wolf pen. Ferocious attack. Social swingers are so lovely and I really appreciate the admins hard work to make sure we’re all ok. I’ve told my friends that they have to join social as they’d have a much better time xxx
hey I don't know other swing sites this is first one I joined but it doesn't look like a actual dating site or open people willing to share experiences maybe I'm just unlucky and found only the rude ones... lol anyway if u have a suggestion with a awesome swing site please do tell

11 November 2019
So, people have discussed other sites, some of us are on them, others are not.
Has anyone experienced an attempt at being "poached"?
Has anyone tried to "poach" others on other sites?
What is the official line on here about people from other sites trying to poach people?
hey I don't know other swing sites this is first one I joined but it doesn't look like a actual dating site or open people willing to share experiences maybe I'm just unlucky and found only the rude ones... lol anyway if u have a suggestion with a awesome swing site please do tell