Paris Attacks...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well, what a dreadful night lastnight for Paris, and I can only imagine the aftermath this morning..
We now know that approx 180 people are dead, in the most horrific of attacks.
ISIS have claimed responsibility and to be honest, I should imagine it is them and our security services probably don't doubt it.

I think it's worse than dreadful, and I feel for everyone in France right now.
isn't it about time IS were stopped and dealt with?
Will they ever be stopped? As I doubt it, it will take years and all this is the start of a monster rearing its ugly head at us all.

My thoughts are with everyone in France right now. Terrible..

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Sadly I have to agree with @meet_the_fockers. ISIS want a to build a Caliphate but do the people they intend to dictate/rule want this? If they do then maybe we should leave them alone but if they don't should we stand up for them and place ourselves at risk? The only people benefitting from all this agony and sorrow are the arms dealers.

Reactions: kopinov and Admin
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
I don't want to get into a who did what to who situation here, but if you look back over history we (the west) have caused more problems than we have ever cured.
We are still interfering within countries that we should not, don't get me wrong there are times that foreign intervention is required, and as such we should not be found wanting.
However surly its time that we just state that we will look after our own, a leave us alone and we'll do the same type policy.
I believe that if more countries adopted that way of thinking then some, if not most of the conflicts that we find ourselves in could be avoided.
And as @Pearls says ,"It's awful and I feel for friends and family of all those victims" .

Again it is another sad day for the world....

R

riccarda

@zebo things happen don't give the sons of a syphilitic camel the time of day and carry on doing what pisses them off not waiting till you get to heaven to shag virgins

Reactions: Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Reflecting on my visit to Paris earlier this year, soon after the Charlie Hebdo attack, and having visited most of the areas where last night's incidents took place, my thoughts can only be with the families of those who were killed and the injured. Life can be very cruel at times. All that we can do is to confirm our solidarity against these evil forces, be vigilant, support those who have suffered, and not let the threat of future incidents change the way we decide to live our lives.

Reactions: kopinov and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi guys,
Obviously it's a deeply sensitive issue and we all feel for our French brothers, but please try and leave deeply inflammatory posts/comments/content out of this.
Thank you.

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Wont be long until, we suffer an attack here - again
Fixed it for you..

Remember, this is something we caused. This is our doing, by intervening with other countries over false policies.
The ME was a safer place with Saddam in power. Fact!

Until we leave these countries be, this will be our future.
My thoughts are with them all and I have friends in Paris. I just hope they are okay.

22 July 2015
I actually had to come off Twitter last night because it was just heartbreaking seeing the stories develop but this morning I saw this and I retweeted it to make some of the more vociferous stop and think for a minute. It's from Adam Hills on The Last Leg and for me it says more than I ever could. image.jpeg

Reactions: kopinov
22 July 2015
I'd also say that I think ISIS, ISIL, IS, Islamic State or whatever they call themselves are no more representative of Islam than the Ku Klux Klan, IRA or Third Reich are representative of Christianity. Terrorist cowards hide behind religion and use it to justify their atrocities. It's never about religious ideology, it's about Power and Control and the way they do this is to create fear and chaos. The hope and solidarity that comes out of these atrocities makes me think that we might just make it as a species after all but I think sometimes enough is enough and IS etc...need to be dealt with now. I'm a pacifist but unless we do something then this is only going to get worse and they are going to get stronger. I despair of humanity at times like this but when I see the solidarity of people after last night, I have to believe we will overcome but what I won't do is condemn an entire people for the acts of a few regardless of religion. I've seen nothing but Muslims condemn these attacks today. Same as when I see the Wear condemn the EDL or KKK or any White Power movement. I think it's important to make that distinction otherwise we are all lost.

Reactions: Admin and kopinov

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I see France are and have carried out airstrikes in Raqqa as a response.
I can fully understand that and do condone it too.

Will it be fruitful though? Will they actually gain anything from doing so?
Time will tell I suppose.
Saddened to see a false alarm with mourners yesterday though, by someone setting off firecrackers.!
Be fair.. x

22 July 2015
Raqqa is under IS control. Most of the people there are supporters otherwise they were killed or they fled. The targets were two training camps and a weapon storage. So hopefully they've done some damage with little or no civilian casualties but me, I'd send the SAS, Marines and Navy Seals in to wipe out the leaders once and for all.

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well the SAS are already out there, but it's time the toppled ISIS leaders, that's certain...
After all, MI5 and MI6 know where ISIS headquarters are - so go and get them. That's what I say, less collateral damage too.
Just like Jihadi John - which incidentally I believe is why the Paris attacks took place..

Reactions: Pearls
22 July 2015
No. They'd been planning this for months. Emwazi (I refuse to call him the other thing as IMO it glamourises him) was killed the previous night, not enough time to co-ordinate all that in one day. France have been bombing ISIS targets all year. But I agree. Go get them, get rid, once and for all.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Of course, this had been planned for months - it's impossible to have composed it all overnight, but was his death the trigger for it?
We just don't know.. And it's infuriating.
The sooner they are stopped - the better. But this will take years to repel sadly. Out of control, and worth £billions now.

22 July 2015
I doubt it. Too many variables. Big Football Match - city packed, too much of a coincidence. Don't know if the Bataclan attack was planned tho. Seems to have been an escape route but it appears to have been masterminded in Belgium with fake Syrian passports from Turkey so the French say. I think it was always planned for that night. We'll know, soon enough as they have arrested the man they believe who was behind it all in Brussells this morning.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Agreed Mr Driftwood.... Far too much of a coincidence given the circumstances.
Just hope they do the right things from now on in. And step up border control security for God's sake! And that includes the UK!
I see that X-factor winner Sam Bailey (spelling?) said the same thing on Twitter and got blasted for it..
Why? She's right. Border security needs to be tighter and I am not aiming this anything besides how slack the security is!

22 July 2015
The problem there is that refugees are also running away from it but I would only take those in refugee camps, screen then thoroughly. These aren't people in mud huts, these are people like you or I in decent lives who have been torn apart by war. So there will be records of them. I'd turn away anybody who had travelled across safe countries to get to ours tho

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The problem there is that refugees are also running away from it but I would only take those in refugee camps, screen then thoroughly. These aren't people in mud huts, these are people like you or I in decent lives who have been torn apart by war. So there will be records of them. I'd turn away anybody who had travelled across safe countries to get to ours tho
Absolutely. I already can see the backlash but people need to remember that a lot of these people are fleeing from a brutal and terrifying regime that will gladly kill your wife and children in front of you, purely if you recited part of the Qur'an wrong..
These aren't the issue per-se.
The issue are the sleepers. The lone wolves.

Reactions: Driftwood70
22 July 2015
That's why I'd only take those in the Syrian camps. As for the Quran, there are plenty of passages that promote peace but these are ignored by IS. They have their own twisted ideology of Islam. It's like taking a sound bite and isolating it. Hear only what you want to hear or others to hear. The bible can be used in much the same way and The Third Reich did, and the KKK twist it too. I think only Buddhism has no "kill the non-believer" passages in its doctrine. All the rest do at some point.