Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today
  • Social Swinging on the App Store Social Swinging on the App Store
    1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Partners2partners Swingers Club

Discussion in 'Swinging Club Reviews' started by Admin, 2 September 2015.

1. Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Admin submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

Partners2Partners Swingers Club

Welcome to the sexual utopia that is Partners, the UK's Premier Swingers Club.

An oasis of relaxation and fun conveniently located in a quiet suburb of Bury, Greater Manchester and approx 1 mile from the town centre.

Our aim is to create a relaxed atmosphere in which you can fulfil any of your desires or fantasies in a stunning environment.

We have facilities that are un-matched in the UK and we offer an assortment of spaces, each with its own unique atmosphere. You can frolic in one of our pools, take a leisurely sauna or slip off to one of our many well appointed rooms with the man or woman of your dreams.

Take a look at The Club page to see just what we have to offer, we are sure you will find it very hard to find another club anywhere that compares with Partners.

Last edited: 6 December 2016
      • Like Like x 1
      • WET AREA.... amazing.. Love, just love, sitting off and chilling in their plunge pool.. With a drink in hand... This for me is the crowning glory of this club...

• Like Like x 2
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

Sounds very kinky Miss Sparkles :love:xx

• Like Like x 1
          • You'd love it. If you don't mind getting your hair wet! :)

• Like Like x 2
            • Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

Cant get my hair wet, Id turn the pool red:rofl::rofl:xx

• Like Like x 1
              • Reb&JB

Reb&JB Rgstd

Nice place, was busy, being the last bank holiday Sunday evening couples night. Our first visit here. Bar area was busy and a good atmosphere, people then dressed down and went to the play areas. Not sure the Maze was our thing, different however, but the couples room and suspended bed was fun, with the wet room being fantastic.

• Like Like x 2
                • Great little club, we've only been once - celebrating our Swingerversary but had lots of fun lol... Fantastic wet area, great vibe and lovely people... We will be back for more fun, been a bit busy on our club tour, but as it's only 45 mins away from us we do hope to get back on a regular basis very soon. xxx

• Like Like x 2
                  • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

That's fantastic to hear both.. x (y)

• Like Like x 1
                    • Pearls

Pearls Site Owner Admin

Swingerversary...Love it :lol::lol:

• Like Like x 1
                      • Admin

Admin Site Owner Admin

Admin submitted a new link:

[​IMG]

Partners2Partners Swingers Club
                        Welcome to the sexual utopia that is Partners, the UK's Premier Swingers Club.
                        An oasis of relaxation and fun conveniently located in a quiet suburb of Bury, Greater Manchester and approx 1 mile from the town centre.

• Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr Rgstd

Oh wow fantastic venue that caters for everything from a relaxing drink and chat to the BDSM dungeon, pool, sauna and hot_tub spacious and welcoming , staff are very friendly and extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble , will definitely go again absolutely loved the dungeon area xx

• Winner Winner x 3
                        • mrclouse

mrclouse PV P Rgstd

Nice club, two pools plenty of rooms and a pool table

• Winner Winner x 4
                          • Therapon

Therapon Senior Staff Member Staff Rgstd

Great club, friendly welcome and really helpful staff. Didn't get a chance to sample the hot tub or pool but the dungoen, sauna and bar areas were really good. I would certainly go back.

• Winner Winner x 3
                            • SexyS

SexyS PV P Sprtr Rgstd

Our first visit, well worth the drive from Hertfordshire. Lovely friendly staff and really helpful. The pool area was very relaxed and "friendly".... Particularly enjoyed the suspended bed and couples areas :sneaky: xx

• Winner Winner x 3
                              • My first visit to this lovely club and won't be my last the staff we welcoming and helpful nice relaxing seating area for you to chat and pool table for relaxing game n chat...Well I loved looking round the suspended bed area and orgy room is a future must.lovely pool area to relax chat n have a giggle or two....would love to see the dungeon more next time xx

• Winner Winner x 4
                                • 80sbabe

80sbabe PV P Rgstd

What a great club. My first visit but definitely not my last!
                                  Great staff, lots of little nooks & crannies to lose yourself (& inhibitions!!) in. Loved the pool and jacuzzi area. In fact, loved everything about it (y) x

• Winner Winner x 4
                                  • StokeChoke

StokeChoke PV P Sprtr Rgstd

First visit to this club and definitely won’t be my last, amazing place with very friendly staff. Great social area and lots of places to play in. Especially like the wet area ;)

• Winner Winner x 6
                                    • No bloody learner arm band needed for you lol x

• Funny Funny x 5
                                      • Vanezza

Vanezza QuizGuru PV P Rgstd

This was our first visit to a swingers club and we had a great night, nice friendly staff. Had some great fun and enjoyed the swing bed and pool and hot tub area's. Would visit again if we lived nearer.

V&Nxxx

• Winner Winner x 4
                                        • Lexi

Lexi PV P Rgstd

My first visit to the club, staff were so very welcoming and friendly, fantastic social area and loved the suspended bed! Not sure about the little maze but it didn't matter as the atmosphere was incredible and pool was lots of fun! I'd certainly go back xx

• Winner Winner x 5