Peanut Butter & Bacon? Err No Thanks!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So, browsing around at some articles as you do.. and I came across this.
The responses by Twitter users and the editor are highly amusing :D

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/ar...-to-ruin-fathers-day-for-everyone--byk1bUsPVb

10727-1n2r4hu.JPG

So is it for you? Peanut butter and bacon?
:sick::sick:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Lol my kids, one Father's Day, made me my, ahem, 'favourite' breakfast.... bacon, Marmite and cheese spread sandwiches!! :confused: I had to smile and make 'yum yum' noises as I bit into the vile concoction. You should have seen Lis's face!
Oh my god no! That's disgusting..! :sick:
At least you did the dutiful thing though, but yuk!

15 April 2016
City
Stanwell
As a chef with 28 yrs experience I would have to say noooo!
All these strange concoctions. Pregnant ladies I can understand. Respect your taste buds please.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
My thing is Marmalade on toast with thinly sliced cheese on top of it.. Yum yum!
I also love peanut butter, salad cream and pepper on toast.
Not bacon and peanut butter though ...

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 2978

To be properly done American style Peanut Butter and Bacon needs to use streaky bacon and it needs to cooked until crunchy crisp. The bread needs to be white bread and toasted then buttered with real butter on both slices then peanut butter applied liberally to one slice and 3 to 5 slices of very well done streak bacon on the other slice...this is heaven and a heart attack waiting to happen, can feel my arteries clogging as I crunch into the sandwich PMSL

Attachments

• pb and bacon2.jpg
    pb and bacon2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
To be properly done American style Peanut Butter and Bacon needs to use streaky bacon and it needs to cooked until crunchy crisp. The bread needs to be white bread and toasted then buttered with real butter on both slices then peanut butter applied liberally to one slice and 3 to 5 slices of very well done streak bacon on the other slice...this is heaven and a heart attack waiting to happen, can feel my arteries clogging as I crunch into the sandwich PMSL
Noooo :sick: really? Killed the bacon. Oh my word..