People You Know

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Yes :D
I cannot go into too many details for obvious reasons but I quietly discussed what I do/we do and that included building this and doing what @Pearls and I do here, with some neighbours...

As it happened two of them, who don't really know each other that well, were chuffed and actually on another site. Of course as they are my friends, they are on here.
Needless to say that when it was finally revealed what I do here and what we do.. the common ground was unbelievable. :D
Was all rather funny.
Until they all looked at our photos o_O :whistle: :oops:
Ohhhh neighbours seeing lil cuthbert.... this is not good :eek: :D

30 June 2015
City
Brighton
Indeed...no pampas or pampers for that matter. Anyway what they did in the 60s is over we don't need pampas grass anymore we now have the Internet and Social Swinging.
To change the tack of this posting a little is there a neighbour or someone you know that if you found out they were swingers you would be either a. Delighted and hope you could get in there or b. Appalled and be worried they might find out about you?
I had a neighbour who I had a few liaisons with, she wasn't a swinger when we met. But she came to a couple of parties and got right into it :p Unfortunately she moved away but we keep in touch occasionally. She's still swinging (y) xx