Personality, Posterior Or Penis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Expanding on the @scrunchymuffet theme of boobs, bum or legs...I thought it would be fun and informative to throw out a similar question pitched at the ladies (though guys will doubtless contribute!). We know you are less shallow than the male of the species but what first catches your attention ladies? Should be work on our banter, gluteus maximum or padding? And please feel free to improvise...

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 3289

Same as all above. You've got to reel me in with your charm, wit and intelligence before I even think about showing any interest in your doodah. Obviously a sexy tush catches the eye but if it's attached to a t*@t then it shimmy itself elsewhere x
I'd like to say that us gents are the same...but it can take us a little longer to let an attractive tush shimmy by...

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3289

I'd like to say that us gents are the same...but it can take us a little longer to let an attractive tush shimmy by...

Shhh...don't tell the other guys or they'll think I'm soft...but sparkling conversation and eyes can be VERY seductive...

D

Deleted member 3289

I've never fluttered my eyelashes so much lol. Now what shall we have a sparkling conversation about? x
Well there's so many options...the cricket...tomorrow's weather...how any man could ever tempt you away from Mr even momentarily...flutter...flutter

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

For me its a sense of humour....make me laugh and im putty in your hands lol. Also a guy who can hold an intelligent conversation.
The rest is just a bonus. Xxxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 3289

For me its a sense of humour....make me laugh and im putty in your hands lol. Also a guy who can hold an intelligent conversation.
The rest is just a bonus. Xxxxx
You ladies are so consistent I might almost believe it!

D

Deleted member 3289

Off to firm up my personality and develop a penetrating wit... aka beauty sleep. Are there no shallow ladies on here simply tempted by a toned 'tush' ?!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Off to firm up my personality and develop a penetrating wit... aka beauty sleep. Are there no shallow ladies on here simply tempted by a toned 'tush' ?!
Goodnight Mr 'looks younger than he is..' and thank you for your input.
Shall see you tomorrow. ;)