Personality, Posterior Or Penis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

Personality.
Humour.
Kindness.. its ok having a great butt.
But if the butt is an arsehole.. its not going to be attractive. ;)
Just about to roll over and sleep but Madame Fockers merits a response. Shhh...I quietly agree... and to link to your earlier wise words...who would get down and prey to an arsehole...whereas wit is worth worshipping!

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Just about to roll over and sleep but Madame Fockers merits a response. Shhh...I quietly agree... and to link to your earlier wise words...who would get down and prey to an arsehole...whereas wit is worth worshipping!
Indeed..... ;)

D

Deleted member 3289

Of course it is! nowt better than seeing your manhood thrust in and out behind a fine derrière.
Night for the 3rd time :D
Night...Indeed! Mrs Focker just raised my curiosity...though of course we all know she is right about the limits to arseholes...

T

Theotherhalf

As an ex single male swinger I have found humourous has opened all sorts of opportunities even for me ;)

D

Deleted member 3289

As an ex single male swinger I have found humourous has opened all sorts of opportunities even for me ;)
That's encouraging...like any full blooded male...I'm just hoping it might open a lady's personality to me so that I can penetrate her thoughts more deeply...

D

Deleted member 3289

Seems there is truth in the old adage..."make a lady laugh and she's half way to your bed"...but how to complete the journey?!...

I look forward to reading further feminine insights...