Phone Sex - Do You Engage With It Or Hang Up On It?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
It’s rarely ‘worked’ for me when it’s been just one person calling the other because they want to have phone sex. Occasionally, but very rarely.

But when it’s been the extension of an online chat/text conversation into a phone call, that’s entirely different; when the text chat has already aroused both of you, and you want to let the other person know just how much, and also want to hear the other person’s arousal… yeah, that can be hot as hell.

18 May 2019
City
Aylesbury
words/phrases that turn you off ?? Do you list them so said person can avoid using them :D or is it like Russian roulette one wrong word and your gone >

Ha ha ha. Well for me, the way someone talks, their choice of language says a lot so for me to give a heads up wouldn’t be beneficial.
It isn’t a case of ‘say it and you are gone’ but I will say to someone if what they say does not entice me. I would expect the same. Different people like different things and it’s great to learn what makes people tick or not. :) x

D

Deleted member 13437

Ha ha ha. Well for me, the way someone talks, their choice of language says a lot so for me to give a heads up wouldn’t be beneficial.
It isn’t a case of ‘say it and you are gone’ but I will say to someone if what they say does not entice me. I would expect the same. Different people like different things and it’s great to learn what makes people tick or not. :) x
Well said. Any suggestions for me?

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3175

We do it regularly especially over text, helps build up the sexyness xxxx