Photography

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Well there's a few people who have offered themselves on a plate .... get messaging ...I just hate cameras
Sx
Yes I know ... working 6 days a week doesn’t help with plans unfortunately .... :(

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Yes I know ... working 6 days a week doesn’t help with plans unfortunately .... :(

Plan in advance
I know what it's like
Not always easy
But maybe any of the willingly victims might host a cum flash / shoot with me evening - sounds so wrong lol
Invite a few and hey presto
Sx

Reactions: Pearls and MP386
D

Deleted member 1402

I’m definitely up for some photos! Mine are mostly taken by myself with my phone and my arms aren’t that long ;)

@VoluptuousVixen you are beautiful! Don’t hide yourself or photos! But I understand where you’re coming from. I’ve got great photos from a few years ago, but now have a sh*tload of stretch marks all over my stomach :(
:oops: thanks, I'm very humbled.
Gonna try and get some photos while I'm going on holiday next weekend. Well, normal dressed ones, perhaps.

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I'd deffo do a shoot. Really need new pics. I put them up and take them down, more often than a brides nightie. Just never happy with them.
I've got some fantastic pics from about 5 years ago, but I can't put them on because I've gone fatter and older.

We've got the same problem, although we have posted the old pics because we like them so much but we've both put weight on. I'm all for posting a few current, warts and all, pics that we can use as incentive to lose weight but Debs has vetoed that idea and wants to lose weight first so I have to respect that.

That reminds me, I must update our weight loss thread.

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I’m definitely up for some photos! Mine are mostly taken by myself with my phone and my arms aren’t that long ;)

@VoluptuousVixen you are beautiful! Don’t hide yourself or photos! But I understand where you’re coming from. I’ve got great photos from a few years ago, but now have a sh*tload of stretch marks all over my stomach :(

And a lovely bum @Hanpat judging by that avatar :sneaky:

Vxxx

Reactions: Hanpat
8 July 2018
F1980A7A-A394-4FFD-8C8A-9FCA96A42A7F.jpeg
I know some of you have been wanting to see my equipment! :sneaky:
I’m pretty handy with a camera too!:whistle:
:tiphat:
Tiger xx