Pictures - What Are You Looking For?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I like things that are tasteful, well shot, and suggestive - that is revealing but without giving too much away.

Excellent post, btw.

Reactions: Ahabs
14 February 2017
City
London
Face, eyes, smiles. That catches my attention anyday! Don't get me wrong, I am just as big a perve as the next red blooded male so I do enjoy bum and boob pics, but at the end if it all, when we're slumped in a sweaty heap drained from our lust, u want to be able to look at the person I've bonded with as we both laugh together xxx

D

Deleted member 6485

I like an assortment of pics to look at. I think you can often tell a lot about people from their pictures x

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
12 dick pics from different angles and nothing else? :)
Oh, and the detritus in the backgrounds, clothes on the floor, piles of Lynx cans and sky remotes on the bedside table. Harry Potter bed clothes. That kinda thing

S

Sammy

I like a variety of pictures
Some tasteful
some humorous
Some that leaves to the imagination and intrigues
Do like to see eyes

Hundred of poorly Angeled dic pics .... pass

And I agree pics say a lot bout a person but not necessarily all
Sx

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 3175

Face, eyes, smiles. That catches my attention anyday! Don't get me wrong, I am just as big a perve as the next red blooded male so I do enjoy bum and boob pics, but at the end if it all, when we're slumped in a sweaty heap drained from our lust, u want to be able to look at the person I've bonded with as we both laugh together xxx

Good answer, that it what it should be about! S x

D

Deleted member 8095

I like a nice dick pic, only on request though :rofl::rofl:
I like the pics on DOTW because people get really creative with them xx