Pictures - What Are You Looking For?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 November 2017
One of the reasons I started this thread is because I wanted to know what kind of pictures people like to see. Do you want to see the persons face, couples etc or just the juicy good stuff :doggy::Ohyessir::boobies::blowjob:S x
I do like to see the persons face even if you are seeing the goods aswell. If it's a couple I do like to see both their faces even though it's ultimately just the woman's I'm interested in.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I like to see people looking sexy and comfortable, also seeing someone's eyes tinkling is always a bonus.

Please no close ups of what's between your legs unless they're accompanied by a fun or reasoned caption.

P.s. hand bra photos are hand bra photos are always good.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
As I don’t often go in the Gallery.... :D
I do find some of the more teasing erotic shots much nicer than the meat counter slapped in your face ....
having said that mine are mostly pants .....:rofl:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
S

Sammy

I like to see people looking sexy and comfortable, also seeing someone's eyes tinkling is always a bonus.

Please no close ups of what's between your legs unless they're accompanied by a fun or reasoned caption.

P.s. hand bra photos are hand bra photos are always good.

Gotta see a twinkle in the eye
Sx

Reactions: Lovernotfighter
T

Terryg

As I don’t often go in the Gallery.... :D
I do find some of the more teasing erotic shots much nicer than the meat counter slapped in your face ....
having said that mine are mostly pants .....:rofl:
Nothing wrong with pants pictures... most of my best ones have been too!

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
One of the reasons I started this thread is because I wanted to know what kind of pictures people like to see. Do you want to see the persons face, couples etc or just the juicy good stuff :doggy::Ohyessir::boobies::blowjob:S x
I think Mr J and I need to think about face photos..... Maybe in our private album!

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
We were very hidden out of choice because of our jobs etc... But it's become apparent the longer we are on SS and the more integrated we have become that it is what others look for, including ourselves! ... Just to confirm we don't have two heads! Lol

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I like less is more type pictures. I want something to feed my imagination. If I want a dick pic I'll ask for it.....:whistle: but it's not often that I do....
I think that the quality of the guy"s pics have gone up in general but there are some who still display a large array of dick pics .... yeah I get it. You've got a dick but it doesn't mean that's it's a passport to the swinging world or that you need to act like one...

D

Deleted member 3175

I can vouch for you on this that you dont:Dxx
We were very hidden out of choice because of our jobs etc... But it's become apparent the longer we are on SS and the more integrated we have become that it is what others look for, including ourselves! ... Just to confirm we don't have two heads! Lol

I can vouch for you on this that you dont:Dxx

Agreed (y) xxxx

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
D

Deerheart

I'd like to see naked bodies, man and woman entwined....in black and white high contrast phots with deep shadows. Like Film Noir movies of the 40's and 50's. Full of mood and erotic tension.