• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Pictures - What Are You Looking For?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I like things that are tasteful, well shot, and suggestive - that is revealing but without giving too much away.

Excellent post, btw.

Reactions: Ahabs
14 February 2017
City
London
Face, eyes, smiles. That catches my attention anyday! Don't get me wrong, I am just as big a perve as the next red blooded male so I do enjoy bum and boob pics, but at the end if it all, when we're slumped in a sweaty heap drained from our lust, u want to be able to look at the person I've bonded with as we both laugh together xxx

D

Deleted member 6485

I like an assortment of pics to look at. I think you can often tell a lot about people from their pictures x

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
12 dick pics from different angles and nothing else?
Oh, and the detritus in the backgrounds, clothes on the floor, piles of Lynx cans and sky remotes on the bedside table. Harry Potter bed clothes. That kinda thing

S

Sammy

I like a variety of pictures
Some tasteful
some humorous
Some that leaves to the imagination and intrigues
Do like to see eyes

Hundred of poorly Angeled dic pics .... pass

And I agree pics say a lot bout a person but not necessarily all
Sx

Reactions: MP386
D

Deleted member 3175

I like things that are tasteful, well shot, and suggestive - that is revealing but without giving too much away.

Excellent post, btw.

Thanks.
Enough but without too much showing then? X

D

Deleted member 3175

Good answer, that it what it should be about! S x

D

Deleted member 8095

I like a nice dick pic, only on request though
I like the pics on DOTW because people get really creative with them xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…