Pictures - What Are You Looking For?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Men are still not grasping the less is more attitude, creativity and tasteful photos are what it's all about, I can strip off in the toilet and take a selfie of everything to show including the toilet, takes a few seconds but is this tasteful?
I look at pics as if I am going on a night out, get the hair and make up done, good outfit.. It isn't rocket science to make sure you have some lovely photos that will attract another person. (y)

Reactions: Tiger

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I like to see black and white pics they always work and this is for the gents on here a nice suggestive pic open jeans no top or a nice suit with belt in hand ooooof i completely melt :whistle:;)

Vxxx

19 March 2015
But then see, colour can be just as good too. I recall someone putting plaits in their/her long hair, in a colour pic which was added for our shared pleasure. It was/is a superb photo and really stood out. Sometimes it's simply the photo it is. x

D

Deleted member 9925

Don't think this one has a definitive answer but there's definitely some great examples of sexy pics on here

D

Deleted member 6917

But then see, colour can be just as good too. I recall someone putting plaits in their/her long hair, in a colour pic which was added for our shared pleasure. It was/is a superb photo and really stood out. Sometimes it's simply the photo it is. x

I agree. However, i'm an old school Silver Halide Photographer and i just love the 'drama' you can produce out of a B&W pic. x

D

Deleted member 8095

I personally like pics where I'm left guessing what's underneath, say a woman with an unbuttoned blouse pulled open slightly to expose part of her boobs, but not all of them or the knicker shot, I know what's underneath but what does it look like, is it shaved etc?! Imagination is the key for me, my mind needs to be engaged just as much as my ...... !!!! (P)

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
We think of it like this.
A picture shows much more than merely what is captured in the image itself; it is a window on the mind of the photographer, showing what they wish to you to see.
As such the choice of content, style, and presentation tell you far more about their personality, for good or I'll, than anything else.
Thinking if which, there's another thread somewhere this is relevant to....