Piercings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

Rose dislikes piercings on herself but doesn't mind them on others, except on the face. I agree but think female nose rings are OK. My first was a nipple piercing, I had it done when I had a woman FB with a nose ring, both nipples and clit hood pierced. I had my other nipple done soon after. They took ages to heal and don't give me any extra pleasure, but I enjoy the look.

One of Rose's previous men came to our wedding; he had an earring and I thought it looked great, so when we got back from the honeymoon I had an ear pierced - it took Rose several days to realise I'd had it done!

We were in the couples playroom at Chams one night watching a nearby young couple; the man had a Prince Albert and his woman looked excited playing with it and taking it bareback - Rose was turned on by the sight. I had my cock pierced soon after; she was surprised but loved the sensation - as I do, and most other women do too. I can easily take it out if they don't like the idea, but those who haven't had one and try it all like the experience. The pain was momentary and it healed in no time and the piercing stretched naturally - it feels and looks better when you 'size up' a bit. I'm really glad I had it done, and so is Rose!

R

RLJ

Rose dislikes piercings on herself but doesn't mind them on others, except on the face. I agree but think female nose rings are OK. My first was a nipple piercing, I had it done when I had a woman FB with a nose ring, both nipples and clit hood pierced. I had my other nipple done soon after. They took ages to heal and don't give me any extra pleasure, but I enjoy the look.

One of Rose's previous men came to our wedding; he had an earring and I thought it looked great, so when we got back from the honeymoon I had an ear pierced - it took Rose several days to realise I'd had it done!

We were in the couples playroom at Chams one night watching a nearby young couple; the man had a Prince Albert and his woman looked excited playing with it and taking it bareback - Rose was turned on by the sight. I had my cock pierced soon after; she was surprised but loved the sensation - as I do, and most other women do too. I can easily take it out if they don't like the idea, but those who haven't had one and try it all like the experience. The pain was momentary and it healed in no time and the piercing stretched naturally - it feels and looks better when you 'size up' a bit. I'm really glad I had it done, and so is Rose!
Having had my nipple done, I will NEVER have the old boy done......:sick::cry::confused::eek:

P

peakcouple

Having had my nipple done, I will NEVER have the old boy done......:sick::cry::confused::eek:

Actually, the nipples were much more painful, and took a year to heal. Your cock heals in a matter of days as your urine is sterile. A professional piercer will have the ring in a second after the needle and believe me, it's worth it in so many ways!

M

meet_the_fockers

I'm too much of a wuss to get my tongue pierced, a few of my friends have had it done and the tongue swelling thing freaks me out...that said they did get to live on icecream for a week and they tell me the end results are definitely worth it ;)
I've not got any tattoos, I never get a high enough level of committment to any idea to put it on myself...one day maybe though :)
Oh yeah i forgot had my nose done... and a lip peircing too.. nose is the most painful by far!!
Yes after my tongue i lost over a stone...
Xx

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 3175

Got both nipples done and can honestly say best thing ever! They're so sensitive now love having them played with. When it's cold I can't wear a tight top because you could hang your coat on them! X

P

peakcouple

Tattoos and piercings often go together, we both have a few. They've all got a special meaning for us, rather than just being things for decoration. Wet don't like them on the neck or face but really like the big area ones, Rose's eldest has a whole arm and shoulder with dragons and one of his FBs has her whole arm and shoulder in leopard skin; very sexy. My last was done at the Jorvik Viking festival 2 years ago, hand-poked by a woman from Copenhagen. Rose's last was her dragonfly.

Rose's mother practically disowned her when she had her first, a celtic band around her arm. Here's hers and our most tattooed friend.
P8260004.jpg
- new tattoo.jpg

D

Deleted member 3175

Lol, I can imagine, sounds fun though ;). Oddly i'm more nervous about getting my nipples pierced than about my hood...i also reckoned as I tend to wear fitted tops that i'd need to wear a padded bra, i don't need anything making them any bigger so that puts me off :lol:

It hurt and they took a while to heal! I had them done Monday and went to pole class on Thursday, which wasn't the best idea! :unsure:

P

peakcouple

Love those stars and the dragonfly :)
I think wanting to have tattoos with special meaning is why i haven't been able to commit to any, in theory I would happily get one though :)

Rose's dragonfly is about transition from one state to another, as they emerge from underwater larvae and become beautiful, creatures that can fly anywhere. She had it done when we started swinging seriously, to show she's left guilt and restraint behind and is free to look for pleasure where she wants. She obviously hasn't explained this to her relatives and vanilla friends!