Purge

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Ok the films are beyond crap but given my day at work with one of my apprentice idiots I have decided that should the purge become a thing I will gladly add him to the top of my list... In fact he would be the only person on it..
It's unlikely he will be given a job by us unless there is tremendous improvement and hell freezes over.. My opinion has not changed in 6months... But hey he may stop being a prick...

Anyway if the purge were a real thing... Are you a killer or do you find safety and hide?

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

Im timid. I would hide x
I agree.. It's unlikely that the whole world would agree to a simultaneous date so I would go on holiday..
That said I would kill the fecker somehow..

XxxBibaxxX

M

Max-the-3rd

I ain't a killer, so if its a prude from all crime would be taking to locks with a bag full of goodies and a few friends to a very remote well defended small lock castle I know and party until all the madness was done.x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

I ain't a killer, so if its a prude from all crime would be taking to locks with a bag full of goodies and a few friends to a very remote well defended small lock castle I know and party until all the madness was done.x
Soo easy to find then...
Ok

XxxBibaxxX

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6127

Oooo now there is a question.
No consequences :hmm:
I've got 3 on my hit list so it will be a busy few hours for me, but by the time I've had a few brandies and thought about the actual act ahead and a cheeky nap I would of missed the event !!!
Hey ho karma will get them for me. See you at Skyfall Max leave the draw bridge down for me :beer: Cxx

Reactions: The_Bibas