Really satisfied ?? (BE TRUTHFULL !!)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 April 2015
Hi @Ylangers . Trust me, as a woman, the cock is not the best bit of the night, don't get me wrong, a lot if girls out there need and look forward to some huge endowment, but honestly Hun, so much pleasure and build up can be created before penetration that the last bit is really as a climax point only, and if the girl is sufficiently aroused, any size works tremendously well, trust me, !!!

L

lisamay

There are so many aspects to a good sexual experience. Its not in the number of orgasms i have, or how intense they are etc., For me its experiencing a new person. Really it takes 3-4 times with someone before you really understand them.
So yea, sometimes it isnt as great as I might like, but you never know how it will be with someone new.
It does happen though, and i try not to hurt the guys feelings too much :) . he just doesnt get a call back.
When it isn't so great, I just try to let it go and not worry about it. And at times it might even by my fault lol ..

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
T

The_Bibas

SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED LESSONS

Ok here is a question based at mainly the ladies,
(And be brutally honest PLEASE !!) How many of you ladies when on a meet and deeply in the middle of things, With another guy, are left feeling frustrated and like you need that little bit more just to make you cum properly and as your used to, yes it's amazing, exciting, Stimulating, different and fun, but it just does not tick all your boxes for you sexually ?? Yet the other woman is screaming and writhing in total ectacy as your man brings her to dizzy new heights of sexual pleasure, that your used to receiving of him normally, and not getting with the Present Man who your in this meet with now ??? I have grown to accept a certain standard with Mark, that ticks my boxes perfectly, and satisfies my wildest desires, and multiple times too, lol !! But there are occasional times on meets that the guys leave me feeling still in need, and it's annoying knowing that their partner is experiencing what I should be, but unfortunately not whilst in their mans hands.
It's not about just sex but the whole experience.
Being brutal...if I had to Base it just on the ability of the man in the bedroom I would have given up swinging ages ago..
Most men think they are gods but God isn't real so you are already in fantasy lala land

Brutal but true and don't bother telling me I am meeting the wrong men bla bla bla..
Got that t-shirt

If I have to lower my standards then what is in it for me?
Afterall it is all about me
XxxBIBAxxx

Reactions: lisamay
27 April 2015
It's not about just sex but the whole experience.
Being brutal...if I had to Base it just on the ability of the man in the bedroom I would have given up swinging ages ago..
Most men think they are gods but God isn't real so you are already in fantasy lala land

Brutal but true and don't bother telling me I am meeting the wrong men bla bla bla..
Got that t-shirt

If I have to lower my standards then what is in it for me?
Afterall it is all about me
XxxBIBAxxx
We so agree, We as a couple go swinging to meet new people and enhance our already amazing love life, when it does not work out foe me on a meet, as is occasionally the case, especially when we./I am giving my all to please the man that's supposed to be sending me to new heights of pleasure not yet discovered before, and his wife has already got there in the hands of Mr A Team, its definitely a little off putting lol
Guess i will have to keep trying and maybe educate the guy whilst in play mode to help my case along lol xxx
Mrs A Team xx

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Maybe I'm spoilt with Mr A Team, and some of our closer friends, that we meet, but, tbh, you get used to a certain style and standards, maybe as said earlier, I'm going to start telling them what to do lol xxx (or just stick to whom it works with lol)
Mrs A Team x

Reactions: Pearls