Recycling

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We are becoming little eco warriors in our home and recycle everything and we try to stay away from single use plastic if we can, saying that I have just found out that bread wrappers can now be recycled at your local supermarket (y) not that we buy much and tend to stick with bread straight off the shelf at the bakers along with loose fruit and veg from the market, we also stick to fresh meat and fish which is not packaged in plastic.

If we can recycle hard plastic then we will, from turning things into storage containers, planters and much more, even making watering bottles for the garden..
We have even come up with an idea of building a green house out of plastic bottles.

For a family of four we have reduced our black bag rubbish down to half a bag every fortnight which is great considering it used to be three but I’m on a mission to make that zero.

So you are probably thinking.. Oh gawd what she waffling on about and how boring but it got me thinking about the sex toy industry, when you think about it, look how much plastic is in toys and is there a way of changing this to biodegradable products.
Think how many toys, clothing are thrown out every day!

So if you could change a sex toy from plastic to another material then what would it be and could it be done?

Over to you ;)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'm going to cheat :D

Just make them from plastic derived from cactus, biodegrable and carbon neutral. Sorted.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We are becoming little eco warriors in our home and recycle everything and we try to stay away from single use plastic if we can, saying that I have just found out that bread wrappers can now be recycled at your local supermarket (y) not that we buy much and tend to stick with bread straight off the shelf at the bakers along with loose fruit and veg from the market, we also stick to fresh meat and fish which is not packaged in plastic.

If we can recycle hard plastic then we will, from turning things into storage containers, planters and much more, even making watering bottles for the garden..
We have even come up with an idea of building a green house out of plastic bottles.

For a family of four we have reduced our black bag rubbish down to half a bag every fortnight which is great considering it used to be three but I’m on a mission to make that zero.

So you are probably thinking.. Oh gawd what she waffling on about and how boring but it got me thinking about the sex toy industry, when you think about it, look how much plastic is in toys and is there a way of changing this to biodegradable products.
Think how many toys, clothing are thrown out every day!

So if you could change a sex toy from plastic to another material then what would it be and could it be done?

Over to you ;)
Get a lathe and turn a wood dildo ....it’ll have to well sanded .... splinters might make your eyes water :rofl: make sure you plant another tree and when you finished with it can go on the fire for heat :tiphat:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I've always found glass toys to be very beautiful, an ex kept her small collection on her bedroom window sill.