Regrets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

I personally believe life is too short for regrets everyone says if I'd done this sooner or changed this and that but life is an adventure just live for today enjoy all the new experiences have fun and stop looking back at what could have been..you can't change the past but you can have loads of fun in the future so embrace everything and keep having plenty of naughtiness....events from the last 5 years have taught me not to look back..I feel like I had a second chance at life so I'm not going to waste it thinking what might have been...:):)..W...

D

Deleted member 11852

I personally believe life is too short for regrets everyone says if I'd done this sooner or changed this and that but life is an adventure just live for today enjoy all the new experiences have fun and stop looking back at what could have been..you can't change the past but you can have loads of fun in the future so embrace everything and keep having plenty of naughtiness....events from the last 5 years have taught me not to look back..I feel like I had a second chance at life so I'm not going to waste it thinking what might have been...:):)..W...
Awww huni, well said. I love you so much xxxx M

10 July 2018
I personally believe life is too short for regrets
I’ll stick with ‘regret things/events, but never brood on them…’.

As for the what you’ve done/haven’t done, worth remembering that life is a consecutive series of ‘well, it seemed like a good idea at the time…’

There are always a hundred different reasons for not doing something, but only one reason for doing it: you wanted to, because, well, ‘it seemed like a good idea at the time.’

14 February 2017
City
London
In the words of Sinatra
"Regrets - I've had a few":

Not starting this life sooner.
Not propositioning that lady when I had the chance.
Not accepting that couple's invite that time.
Staying home instead of accepting that party invite.

... But, I hope to make up for it all :)