Religion

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
The Catholic Church doesn’t believe in same sex for example even though that’s changing slowly with some, that doesn’t make me homophobic because I believe in the faith, it’s like having little tentacles and branches, my priest shouldn’t drink but he loves a Guinness, rules and non seem to mix in some ways x
i didnt say it did, i said people use it as a reason to kill others for it and much more.

also seems theres an entire page on wiki for budhism and violence even though it goes against everything it belives in

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Yea I'm on about the 20th century. It's not a coincidence there are Islamic terror attacks happening all over the place. You dont see Bsis all over the place blowing everything up ??
well the budhist ones in the example are somewhat late 19th and 20th too. but i do keep saying the issue of blwoing up isnt a religious one rather a situation caused by certain countries.

Reactions: Guru G and Pearls
17 September 2020
well the budhist ones in the example are somewhat late 19th and 20th too. but i do keep saying the issue of blwoing up isnt a religious one rather a situation caused by certain countries.
So does that mean it was an issue the uk caused why Lee Rigby got beheaded and Manchester got blown up ?

• Wow

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
So does that mean it was an issue the uk caused why Lee Rigby got beheaded and Manchester got blown up ?
not just the uk but yes if you destablises a region for so many years and fund terrorists assassinate anyone that can lead properly and help the dictators this shit is what your gonna get. your gonna gte groups of people who know exactly how to brainwash, make bombs have training to fight and be insane enough to kill

17 September 2020
not just the uk but yes if you destablises a region for so many years and fund terrorists assassinate anyone that can lead properly and help the dictators this shit is what your gonna get. your gonna gte groups of people who know exactly how to brainwash, make bombs have training to fight and be insane enough to kill
? I'm sorry but you saying because a country is a shit show it's their fault these religious maniacs have killed hundreds of innocent people I dont even know what to say

• Love

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
? I'm sorry but you saying because a country is a shit show it's their fault these religious maniacs have killed hundreds of innocent people I dont even know what to say
im saying if you keep and helping insane people to get in power and rule, you train them, you give them weapons, you defang anything that could stop them you shouldnt be supprised the day it attacks you

• Haha
Reactions: Guru G and Pearls
19 March 2015
I believe there’s a devil.
So therefore by default - there must be a God.
Balls to extremists.
ALL religions have killed. Each and every single one.
Though the threat from Islamic Extremism is higher now than ever.
Look over at France right now! They’re burning the flag and attacking art etc ??
Now, to counter this, you have genuine and honest - peaceful living Muslim men trying to prevent extremism.

That said, if you know anything about the M.E you will know that they don’t allow education. They punish women for ridiculous things.
They’re devoutly homophobic. You can’t hold hands or share affections in the street.
Iran? Pffff. Don’t get me going. Imprisoning young women for dancing on TikTok and Insta etc. Fkin loons.

Crusades? We were animalistic with the cross.
Spanish Inquisition- barbarians.
ISIS - levant? come on! Anti Shi’ite anti Semitic, anti LGBT, Honour killings.
Salafist. Forced marriage. Marriage of children.
Caliphate. Wahhabism.

Too much blood spilt and more to be shed, all in the name of a ‘God’.

Je Suise Charlie. ✌?❤️??

17 September 2020
im saying if you keep and helping insane people to get in power and rule, you train them, you give them weapons, you defang anything that could stop them you shouldnt be supprised the day it attacks you
You're sounding abit mad there mr c ??

• Haha
17 September 2020
Balls to extremists.
Look over at France right now! They’re burning the flag and attacking art etc ??
Now, to counter this, you have genuine and honest - peaceful living Muslim men trying to prevent extremism.

That said, if you know anything about the M.E you will know that they don’t allow education. They punish women for ridiculous things.
They’re devoutly homophobic. You can’t hold hands or share affections in the street.
Iran? Pffff. Don’t get me going. Imprisoning young women for dancing on TikTok and Insta etc. Fkin loons.

Caliphate. Wahhabism.

Je Suise Charlie. ✌?❤??

Exactly some of their beliefs are backwards ?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Balls to extremists.

Caliphate. Wahhabism.

Je Suise Charlie. ✌?❤??
I knew it would be worth the wait x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Balls to extremists.

Caliphate. Wahhabism.

Je Suise Charlie. ✌?❤??
You ok ?