Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

REMIX at SWINDON SWINGERS

Event: REMIX at SWINDON SWINGERS
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by SwindonSwingers, 3 November 2015.

khhkhl-920x358.jpg

Saturday night 9:30 – 03:00. This special event is for Gay – Straight – Bi-Sexual’s, Whatever your into or curious about this event will be the perfect event for you to experience and admire. There’s no limits on who can attend male or female – Couples or singles. Nor will it ever matter what percentage of who attends, this event is open to all sexes and sexualities.

The only thing to keep in mind is that we are all adults and we will respect each and everyone else’s sexual preferences. Anyone who breaks this rule will be asked to leave.

£15 per person

remix-book-922x201.jpg
  1. SwindonSwingers

SwindonSwingers VIP Member PV

SwindonSwingers created a new event:

REMIX at SWINDON SWINGERS

Read more about this event...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Remix events are always popular, so good luck guys am sure it will be a blast! (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SwindonSwingers

The guest list is hotting up this week ,)
    A few coupes form last REMIX booked in the same evening!!!
    Its looking like REMIX is going to be another amazing night

xx

• Like Like x 1
  4. Admin

Just had my newsletter email from Swindon Swingers for Remix this Saturday and boy does it look inviting!!
    This Event is £15 per person, with no cap on couples, single men or women!
    Wow....

This special event is for Gay – Straight – Bi-Sexual’s, Whatever you're into or curious about this event will be the perfect event for you to experience and admire. There’s no limits on who can attend male or female – Couples or singles. Nor will it ever matter what percentage of who attends, this event is open to all sexes and sexualities.

If you can get there peeps, it's well worth visiting at those prices!

5. Hi do you guys have anything planned for the 19th of December?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lace

Lace PV

I would think something will be going on for christmas x

• Like Like x 1
  7. Admin

Hi @Dan985 I am very sorry that @SwindonSwingers have come on today but not responded to you.. Apologies on their behalf..
    I don't know the full details or exact information, but I can tell you, Swindon Swingers are *closed* for swinging events until sometime into next year.
    We don't know any further information or precise dates and I can only apologise on their behalf and understand that you have been contacting Swindon Swingers as well as ourselves about information.

For further information please contact @SwindonSwingers directly or email them at their site.
    Many thanks
    Warm regards.
    Admin. x

• Like Like x 1
  8. SwindonSwingers

Thank you @Admin !
    As i've said to @Dan985 we receive a lot of emails, calls / messages on here, and other sites, and its difficult to reply to them all straight away! but we always manage to get onto them!

Dates for our next events have ben on our website for over a week, Our next event will be REMIX on the 16th of January

Many Thanks again,

Have a wonderfully christmas! and we shall see you all in the new year!!

Gary x

• Like Like x 1
  9. Admin

No problem at all.. :)
    We wish you a very Merry Christmas @SwindonSwingers and a Happy New Year. x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice