Revenge Cheating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
It's happened to me a couple of times in the past and to be honest I was that devastated that looking for someone else to have sex with as revenge never entered my mind. I suppose it depends on the relationship. In a casual relationship based more on sex and fun rather than love, it would be easier to just think "fuck it, let's see how you like it". In a deeper relationship, it's about the breaking of that trust that hurts. That's why I maintain that couples that swing have, in general, more reliable, stable and loving relationships because they are honest and can separate love from sex.

7 April 2018
City
Coddington
Nope, I really dislike cheating in general. Once im in a solid committed relationship then that is it for me I am with that person, unless they want to swing then happy days aslong as its together.
If someone cheats on me even emotionally then I walk away, I have stayed before with my ex husband and it did nothing except give me trust issues. Now there are no second chances.

D

Deleted member 1402

When I was a teeny bopper, my then boyfriend cheated on me, first thing I did when I found out, was to sleep with his best mate. It just made me feel cheap, but I was young and didn't know how to handle my anger.

I know someone who trashed her hubby's £60,000 mercedes with a baseball bat and a tin of white gloss. She said she felt so empowered whilst doing it, but then later regretted it. Now her hubby brings it up in every argument...

Reactions: Pearls