Revenge Cheating

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

In my younger years as a married woman, every time my ex husband cheated and denied it I would have sex with one of his close friends, they never told him and no one got hurt, I call it poetic justice. Would I do it again ? Dam right I would if you have sex with our then staff members then I will fuck your friends.....
would I take revenge now at my age then the answer is no.... there's the door and make sure you don't slam it on your way out Cxxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
In my younger years as a married woman, every time my ex husband cheated and denied it I would have sex with one of his close friends, they never told him and no one got hurt, I call it poetic justice. Would I do it again ? Dam right I would if you have sex with our then staff members then I will fuck your friends.....
would I take revenge now at my age then the answer is no.... there's the door and make sure you don't slam it on your way out Cxxx
:eek:

B

Bigman1000

Sadly men would. ;)
With me its only because im away now from home and am till friday so i know she will be cheating on me while im here so why not have some fun myself. So anyone in durham that fancy some fun let me know

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
I have bn cheated on twice in my life but I could never go out and cheat myself as it’s not worth it and it can cause even more heartache in end in multiple lives

Reactions: Deleted member 8626
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Revenge cheating makes you no better than the person who's cheated on you......if you have a solid relationship marriage built on loyalty n trust and you keep the embers a light in the bedroom department you'd have no reason to stray so I would say walk away x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
With me its only because im away now from home and am till friday so i know she will be cheating on me while im here so why not have some fun myself. So anyone in durham that fancy some fun let me know
So she has told you then?

D

Deleted member 6127

Revenge cheating makes you no better than the person who's cheated on you......if you have a solid relationship marriage built on loyalty n trust and you keep the embers a light in the bedroom department you'd have no reason to stray so I would say walk away x
These replies are only a snap shot of each persons situation, often there are children, houses, businesses and lifestyles to take into consideration, sad to say but very true, and you have to balance the scales in your decision.
My own situation was my husband was never going to leave me for another woman for love or sex but had the fat cat syndrome to be a very attractive package to younger women who thought fucking the boss would give them the lifestyle they aspired too.....
Some men and some woman have sex just because they like the chase, thankfully I prefer swinging now :rofl::rofl: Cxxx

Reactions: Pearls
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
These replies are only a snap shot of each persons situation, often there are children, houses, businesses and lifestyles to take into consideration, sad to say but very true, and you have to balance the scales in your decision.
My own situation was my husband was never going to leave me for another woman for love or sex but had the fat cat syndrome to be a very attractive package to younger women who thought fucking the boss would give them the lifestyle they aspired too.....
Some men and some woman have sex just because they like the chase, thankfully I prefer swinging now :rofl::rofl: Cxxx
Let's raise a glass or six for swinging:p:p

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No but when i put my finger in her pussy if she's not had sex for a while i

At the minute i would love to have a woman has i haven't had sex for a month
Ok cupcake then could you please explain in your information that you are married, this isn't a site for quick sex, it's swinging. If you have a look at the forums it will explain what swinging is. Have you thought of any other avenues to get sex......

B

Bigman1000

As I quoted, you have to balance the scales, things are not always black and white. Cxx
Ok cupcake then could you please explain in your information that you are married, this isn't a site for quick sex, it's swinging. If you have a look at the forums it will explain what swinging is. Have you thought of any other avenues to get sex......
Im not married i live with her just all her kids have started calling me step dad and grandad plus i have lent money to her daughter so its not that easy to just walk away and yes i know that swinging is more than just a quick shag and if your with someone it's sharing your partner with others just she does not want to play where as i do

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Im not married i live with her just all her kids have started calling me step dad and grandad plus i have lent money to her daughter so its not that easy to just walk away and yes i know that swinging is more than just a quick shag and if your with someone it's sharing your partner with others just she does not want to play where as i do
This is none of my business, all I ask is you pop it in your information. Members need to know about your circumstances and also you still need to add some media to unlock your account. Many thanks.

Reactions: Therapon

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
Getting back on track. No I personally don’t think I could be that hateful/spiteful..

As some of you may know or not as not sure who has read my info I am married, I will add we have a relationship built on trust and communication, if I was cheated on I’d want to know why and would personally prefer to walk with no hate in my heart as fuck it life is to short to hold on to negative feelings.

I have my reasons for finding my way here as our relationship has had its ups and downs and we had a trial separation, things have changed for the better at this time and I hope it continues.

Although I did want to pick up on something someone said earlier about being married and sex, someone once said sex is 99% of a bad relationship and just 1% of a good one, there is some truth in that in my opinion.