Room 101

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Harsh but fair.I'm assuming my second choice of 5 hour long youtube music clips,will not be allowed to enter either? ? x
Yeah that’s a tricky one. I think that would come under some sort of content copyright of certain members ? so.... But the video itself, perhaps. Nah I think you guessed right there. ? ? x

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
I nominate celery and ABBA ??

N xxx
Hmm. Difficult one!
ABBA though not everyone’s cup of tea, certainly made a big scene of themselves and smashed through didn’t they?

Celery? Burns off more calories than sex apparently. Whoever came up with that one obviously isn’t doing it correctly.

Going to need a better argument for these two chief. X

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Yeah that’s a tricky one. I think that would come under some sort of content copyright of certain members ? so.... But the video itself, perhaps. Nah I think you guessed right there. ? ? x
I thought it would stay out.Oh well! roll on tomorrow night, and the return of the everlasting electro thingymagiggy x

• wicked
Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Hmm. Difficult one!
ABBA though not everyone’s cup of tea, certainly made a big scene of themselves and smashed through didn’t they?

Celery? Burns off more calories than sex apparently. Whoever came up with that one obviously isn’t doing it correctly.

Going to need a better argument for these two chief. X
It's quite simple, celery tastes bad and ABBA is bad taste ?

N xxx

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Okay well...
Celery is too good and too versatile to be binned. Tastes okay when you add plenty of salt, pepper, or hummus. ? x

ABBA? Yeah okay. Agreed.... into the abyss;

View attachment 79095
Oh of course @Vanezza gets their choice in there.Abba is one of the most influencial european pop groups of any generation.Not to mention,the amount of receptions they've helped save x

19 March 2015
Oh of course @Vanezza gets their choice in there.Abba is one of the most influencial european pop groups of any generation.Not to mention,the amount of receptions they've helped save x
Yes but who in their right mind dances along to “Dancing Queen” - unless you’re not of sound mind of course.
Don’t be all jealous now because I refused one of yours. I still binned the other one. ? x

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Yes but who in their right mind dances along to “Dancing Queen” - unless you’re not of sound mind of course.
Don’t be all jealous now because I refused on of yours. I still binned the other one. ? x
.Saturday night i'm having an Abba marathon on the music thread.I'm sure I can find waterloo on loop for 3 hours and 47 minutes,on youtube ? .You can't have a decent disco without Abba.It's impossible x

26 October 2018
Don’t be all jealous now because I refused one of yours. I still binned the other one. ? x
So are you actually saying you’ve never bopped along to an Abba tune either in public or private ???