Room 101

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Well sadly, the OP has since departed. So we need an adjudicator....
Sigh. Okay...

But I nominate :-
The Go Compare ad man
The Donkey pot noodle advert

I'll agree to go compare man,if buffets go in x

I doubt it.Swingers love an Icelands spread.I'm just weird lol x
Okay. The great sloppy buffet feeds many a swinger of an evening.
Whether at a club or at a house party, the Iceland buffet is a swing-sential. No can do. Sorry x

Go Compare dude? Whilst he is rather annoying, he’s also a really down to earth person who is friendly and even sent out some well wishes to local schools during these times.
But he’s annoying..... hmm ?
Okay he’s outta here & into the abyss.
7C6639B0-060B-4694-8246-51061F5C2F1C.gif

As for the donkey, aww. He was doing no harm. Plus helping advertise a hearty delicious healthy snack. I think ? anyway, he’s allowed to plod along. ?

Reactions: Therapon
26 October 2018
Sigh. Okay...

Okay. The great sloppy buffet feeds many a swinger of an evening.
Whether at a club or at a house party, the Iceland buffet is a swing-sential. No can do. Sorry x

Go Compare dude? Whilst he is rather annoying, he’s also a really down to earth person who is friendly and even sent out some well wishes to local schools during these times.
But he’s annoying..... hmm ?
Okay he’s outta here & into the abyss.
View attachment 79094

As for the donkey, aww. He was doing no harm. Plus helping advertise a hearty delicious healthy snack. I think ? anyway, he’s allowed to plod along. ?
I don’t disagree that as his civvy self he’s a really nice guy, but GC man makes my shit itch !!
I’ll accept defeat on the bestiality donkey lol ?

• Haha
Reactions: Lips_Pearls